Friday, March 23, 2007

Sittin on a new tattoo

UGH. I have a list of shit I'm supposed to do today, but George showed up (I knew he was coming, and he's right on time), and today coupled with whatever else is going on in my body, the cramps are more annoying than usual, course if he's gonna be normal, they'll be gone by lunch and I can do some of my shit (cross your fingers). Notice I'm up early (ok, you can't really tell, but I was up at 7:30, early for me without my alarm), that would be because of George, how I hate what he makes me do. Maybe he'll leave early.

Oh, something I saw on a commercial the other day. This search engine, goodsearch.com, will donate money to a charity of your choice. It's like every other search engine, it's powered by Yahoo!. It's free, and "every time you search the Internet at GoodSearch.com, your charity or school earns money" So, check it out.

No comments: