Monday, March 12, 2007

HELP!

OK, I need a little help from all you computer savvy people out there. Last week, I downloaded the new MSN Messenger, and inadvertantly deleted some of my Hotmail contacts. (It lists all your contacts on this new one, so I was deleting the people that weren't hotmail contacts, which unfornately deleted them in my Hotmail account as well). Does anyone know if there's any way to recover these contacts?
A little help would be greatly appreciated. (I did add back the ones that I remembered, but there are a few I deleted that I have no idea who [how horrible is that] they were)

1 comment:

Katrina Joseph said...

you might be able to recover them through your Allow/Block list settings in either Hotmail or Messenger, but if they aren't there, then i think they're gone forever. :(