1. On this first official day of spring tell us something (besides the weather) you're looking forward to in this season of the year. Garage sales. I love going garage saleing, it gets me out of the house, it gets me exercising and I find interesting things.
2. When it comes to spring cleaning would you rather wash windows or wash baseboards? Neither Clean out closets or clean out the garage? The closet Dust ceiling fans or dust bookcases? Bookcases Wipe down the patio furniture outside or wipe down the light fixtures inside? Patio furniture Any of these tasks recently completed? Nope. I should just clean out my apartment, but I probably won't.
3. Your favorite thing to make/eat that calls for cream cheese? I'm simple, I like toasted bagels with cream cheese, but cheesecake is fun, too. Sour cream? tacos Whipped cream? I don't like whipped cream
4. I read here a list of commonly mispronounced words. What is a word that gives you trouble when it comes to pronunciation? Ephemera. I'd never seen the word until a couple years ago when I started doing pocket letters and flip books and all the newer paper crafts. I've noticed I'm not the only one that has issues with it's pronunciation.
5. What's a song you love with the word 'rain' in the title or lyrics? Georgia Rain by Trisha Yearwood
6. Insert your own random thought here. I also decided to join this week because the world is just kinda annoying me. I go out of my way to be nice and helpful to people and they make it so hard. I'm kinda just ignoring the world today.