Saturday, July 24, 2021

Lots of stickers

July 5: We got up and sat, and then left for the airport about 10, for our 1pm flight. I got a bagel sandwich and a Mtn Dew for lunch. We had a much smaller plane for the flight back, but still didn't have to check baggage. Got back to Iowa about 3 something, got home with about 5 minutes to change and leave for work.
I took my mail from the weekend in to open.
A gnome card swap:
I'm saving the towel for my new place. The card is wicked cute.
A happy mail wish:
Sadly, it smelled strongly of cigarette smoke and had to throw it all away.
A wish for gnome and die cuts:
I'm getting tired of people sending me one themed thing and calling it good. The gnome is cute, but why say you're granting that wish, when there's more of other stuff?
A birthday card:
Another birthday card:
Love the green items.
A birthday postcard:
I find these strange, it's not like you can not open it when you get it.
A Random Act of Kindness:
I really appreciate that she included stuff I like, a lot of the times, people send me stuff I'm never going to use.
She included the cutest gnome die cuts:
And a ton of minions:
I'm not sure I'll ever be able to use them.
 Work was slowish, a lot of places were closed on the 5th.
July 6: Made plans with a friend to go shopping on the 10th, I was going to go to Target, but the high was in the 90s. I started to open my birthday mail.
Very cute,
I like the yellow stickers.
Cute card and stickers.
Cute postcards and stickers.

Cute birthday stickers and card.
Cute card and stickers.
cute yellow items and die cuts.
cute stickers.
I love the scratch painting (is that what they're called) and stickers and the bracelet.

Cute card, I don't use tag inserts, so these will be passed on.
I'm excited to try the tea.
I can always use stamps.
Cute card.
Lots of birthday mail, this isn't all of it.

No comments: