Hello all new readers, I am a 27 year old female living in Iowa, USA. I work part-time at my local library, as well as at local basketball games.
I live on the 3rd floor of a Victorian house built in the 1800's. I live in the downtown area of my town, where I'm close to everything I need.
I love reading, watching movies, playing with my guinea pig, hanging out with my boyfriend, being in nature, walking, going to garage sales, making art (you can visit my art blog if you like).
I found this questionnaire online today, and figured it'd be a good way for you all to learn a little more about me:
1. What is your favorite household chore? And what is your least favorite? I love vaccuuming, I love hearing everything get sucked up into my vacuum cleaner. I also love doing dishes, love getting my hands in the hot water. I don't like cleaning my bathroom, or my floors. I'm sort of a slob. I am the person that brings their stuff in the door, and then plops it on the floor.
2. What is your favorite city? I like New York, Chicago, and Washington, D.C., I loved walking around those when we went to them on vacations, so many neat and cool things to see.
3. Have you found real love yet? I've found a love, but I'm not sure about if it's a lasting one.
4. What's one thing you eat almost everyday? I don't have a thing I eat everyday, I'm trying to eat sandwiches for lunch and dinner to stop me from splurging on less healthy things. I'm trying to make sure I drink a glass of milk every day.
5. What was your last thought before falling asleep last night? I honestly don't know, probably something about not being comfortable.
6. What's the worst injury you had as a child? I didn't get anything more serious than skinned knees, I did just slice my hand open on a glass this past December, and am still dealing with things that pertain to that.
7. Will you/have you worked out today? I have not yet today, unfortunately, since it's winter, my 'working' out consists of walking the 4 blocks to and from work. Of course, we're supposed to get some snow today, Tuesday, and Wednesday, so I will be working out scooping that.
8. Do you tweet? If so, what's your name? I have a twitter account, I never use it. I have enough to occupy my time as it is.
9. List three things you wouldn't want to live without: 1. music. 2. my computer. 3. my art. They all keep me sane, if I don't listen to music, I get very irritable, the computer for the internet and keeping in touch with my friends, and my art again keeps me very sane.
10. How old were you when you had your first kiss? 24. I never had a boyfriend until after I graduated college, and that's the one I have now.
Does that interest you or drive you away? I hope it interests you. I'm not that great at getting pictures where I want them in blogger, so if you're interested in seeing some of my favorite garage sale finds, please go here, to see some good pictures.
Last summer, I started garage saleing, I have found it so much fun. I have started a few collections, one of mini tea cups, one of vintage hankies, one of cute little vintage glassware, and silver pieces. Right now, I would say garage saleing, as well as going to antique malls and thrift stores is huge in my life.
That being said, I'm giving away a few things I found at garage sales last summer:
Like I said, you need to be an active blogger and just leave me a comment. If I can't find an email on your blogger profile, I will need one in your comment.
I will pick the winner at 9PM on Feb 17th. I will put a post up here the next day (Feb 18th) with their name, as well as email them. If I don't hear from the winner in 48 hours, I will pick a new one.
I hope you learned a little about me, and are interested enough to come back.
Thanks for reading, enjoy your trip.