Tuesday, March 20, 2007

a little advice please

OK, A little advice from my loyal readers. Yes, I know it's short notice, but I was still hoping to get maybe 2 comments?
Anyways, I have a job interview tomorrow (I'm leaving at 9:20AM) it's for a secretarial job at a shipping company. Should I wear a suit or just dress pants and a nice shirt?
I know I'm totally nervous, so I'm hoping for advice. Also, should I wear my hair up? I know I need to cover my ink, no question there.

So, if you comment, please answer my q's:
Should I wear a suit or just dress pants and a nice shirt?
Also, should I wear my hair up?

2 comments:

HottCops said...

Just my opinion, but I think you should dress well for ALL interviews, no matter what the job. It shows you take pride in your appearance and that usually translates into pride in your work;)

Ambulance Driver said...

Wear the suit, and as long as your hair looks nice, up or down shouldn't matter.

Good luck!