Sunday, March 25, 2007

More fun with movie quotes

Let's see if anyone knows these

This is stupid. Go cool off, get laid, do something, come back when you're ready to talk....Yeah, but it really doesn't matter if I do does it, 'cause you got a whole crop already lined up you fuckin' chicken hawk!...Excuse me?...You prey on people Cam. I lost three years of my life for your fuckin' phony cause, but I'm onto you now you fuckin' snake.
So I guess this is where I tell you what I learned - my conclusion, right? Well, my conclusion is: Hate is baggage. Life's too short to be pissed off all the time. It's just not worth it.
We are not enemies, but friends. We must not be enemies. Though passion may have strained we must not break our bonds of affection. The mystic chords of memory will swell when again touched, as surely they will be by the better angels of our nature.

You just hit a squad car!...It's okay, I know the guy. He's a jerk.
Bullshit! You've stolen this house!...How the fuck can you steal a house?
Are you driving with your eyes open? Or you like using "the force"?
What the hell is that for?...After the shootout at the club, I figured I needed more firepower....Man, we gotta talk, seriously. Who do you think you are, Clint Eastwood? Dirty Rosewood?
What are you doing?...I've been wanting to wear this for a long time, Sarge....What are you, nuts? Jesus Christ! We gotta talk! What the hell is that?...You can never have too much firepower.
Fuck Rambo!

You got a fifty dollar bill?...I've got a wife and three kids. I haven't seen a fifty in twelve years.
You got a fifty dollar bill?...When do I get it back?...Man, just gimme fifty dollars!

Ya see, me and the Lord have an understanding.
You don't like it?...No I don't like it...Car's got a lot of pickup....It's got a cop motor, a 440 cubic inch plant, it's got cop tires, cop suspensions, cop shocks. It's a model made before catalytic converters so it'll run good on regular gas. What do you say, is it the new Bluesmobile or what?...Fix the cigarette lighter.
You were outside, I was inside. You were supposed to keep in touch with the band. I kept asking you if we were gonna play again....What was I gonna do? Take away your only hope? Take away the very thing that kept you going in there? I took the liberty of bullshitting you....You lied to me....Wasn't lies, it was just... bullshit.
First you traded the Cadillac in for a microphone. Then you lied to me about the band. And now you're gonna put me right back in the joint!...They're not gonna catch us. We're on a mission from God.
It's 106 miles to Chicago, we've got a full tank of gas, half a pack of cigarettes, it's dark and we're wearing sunglasses....Hit it.
And how are you gonna get to work Mr Lead Foot, Mr Hot Rod, Mr Motor Head? Those cops took your license away. They got your name, your address....No they don't got my address. I falsified my renewal. I put 1060 West Addison....1060 West Addison? That's Wrigley Field.
Don't you say a fucking word.
Do you guys know 'Minnie the Moocher'?...I once knew a hooker named Minnie Mazola!

What's your take?...They'll see the truth....The truth? I thought we were talking about a court of law. Come on, you've been around long enough to know that a courtroom isn't a place to look for the truth.
Now the single greatest liability a lawyer can have is pride. Pride... Pride has lost more cases than lousy evidence, idiot witnesses and a hanging judge all put together. There is absolutely no place in a courtroom for pride.

Watch out for the weirdos, girls....We are the weirdos, mister.
You're just jealous!...Jealous? Jealous? You don't even *exist* to me! You don't exist! You are nothing! You are *shit*! You don't exist. The only way you know how to treat women is by treating them like whores! Well, you're the whore! And this is gonna stop! Do you understand! Do you understand what I'm saying? Hmm?
What's wrong with her?...Her spell's not working....What spell?...I dunno... I think she doesn't wanna be white trash anymore, or something... And I told her, like, "You're white, honey. Just deal with it."

Well of course you can't reach him. He's off saving the rain forest, or recycling his sandals or some shit.
Put... the bunny... back... in the... box.
Johnny, can you fly?...No....You keep that in mind, cause if your dick jumps out of your pants, you jump off this plane!
Somehow they managed to get every creep and freak in the universe on this one plane. Then managed to let them take it over and stick us right smack in the middle.
Define irony: a bunch of idiots dancing around on a plane to a song made famous by a band that died in a plane crash.

Beverly Hills. The most beautiful women in the world. Plastic surgery. What do these three things have in common? Me, in less than a week.
"When to call me, you've been stabbed, shot, poisoned, separated from an appendage, knocked or beaten unconscious, run over by a tractor mower, or generally about to bleed to death. Otherwise, leave me alone"

You'd think they'd build the parking lot of America to go with the Mall of America!
I don't eat shellfish. Mom always says, "Don't ever eat nothin' that can carry its house around with it. Who knows the last time it's been cleaned." She should know.
The swan ate my baby, the swan ate my baby!

They're not scared of you. They're scared of what you represent to 'em....Hey, man. All we represent to them, man, is somebody who needs a haircut....Oh, no. What you represent to them is freedom....What the hell is wrong with freedom? That's what it's all about....Oh, yeah, that's right. That's what's it's all about, all right. But talkin' about it and bein' it, that's two different things. I mean, it's real hard to be free when you are bought and sold in the marketplace. Of course, don't ever tell anybody that they're not free, 'cause then they're gonna get real busy killin' and maimin' to prove to you that they are. Oh, yeah, they're gonna talk to you, and talk to you, and talk to you about individual freedom. But they see a free individual, it's gonna scare 'em....Well, it don't make 'em runnin' scared....No, it makes 'em dangerous.
No, I mean it, you've got a nice place. It's not every man that can live off the land, you know. You do your own thing in your own time. You should be proud.

I am a nice shark, not a mindless eating machine. If I am to change this image, I must first change myself. Fish are friends, not food.
To the top of Mount Wanna-hock-a-loogie.
Now it's my turn. I'm thinking of something dark and mysterious. It's a fish we don't know. If we ask it directions, it could ingest us and spit out our bones....What is it with men and asking for directions?...I don't want to play the gender card right now. You want to play a card, let's play the "let's not die" card.
Hey there, Mr. Grumpy Gills. When life gets you down do you wanna know what you've gotta do?...No I don't wanna know....Just keep swimming. Just keep swimming. Just keep swimming, swimming, swimming. What do we do? We swim, swim.
Tell me, Dory, do you see anything?...Yeah, I see a light....A light?...Yeah. I see a light....Yeah, I see it too....Hey conscience, am I dead?...No, no. I see it, too....It's so *pretty*....I'm feeling... happy, and that's a big deal... for me....I want to touch it...Oh!...Hey, come back. Come on back here. I'm gonna get you....Come here....I'm gonna swim with you...I'm gonna get you. I'm gonna get you....I'm gonna be your best friend...Good feelings gone.

Can't you feel its pain?

The approach to Sioux Gateway Airport, under normal circumstances, is a pilot's delight. You cross the Missouri River, pass the tip of South Dakota. Nebraska's on your right. On your left, the farmlands of Iowa. As you get closer to the airport, in the fields between the runways, they grow soybeans and corn. It's in one of these cornfields that our story begins...
How did it feel to save that boy?...God saved that boy, I just CARRIED him.

Here ya go, sweetheart, poke 'em with this.
What is this? Aluminum?...Shit doesn't even spin.
Hey, kid! No running in the halls!
Out-of-town shooters. That's what I said. I remember hearing myself saying, "Out-of-town shooters." You know what? You don't pay a ho to fuck you. You pay her to leave. What you pay out-of-town shooters to do? You pay them to get the hell back out of town. That's why I asked for out-of-town shooters. What'd I get? In-town shooters. Someone decided to hire in-town shooters. You know what else I got for my money? In-town police. In-town trouble. Who's got to get in the ring with me on this?
What's the plan, B?...We're wingin' it, J....We're always wingin' it....We're gonna get killed....What'cha mean WE, white boy?

You look good in a dress....You would have looked better.
Never send a boy to do a woman's job.
I don't play well with others.
God gave men brains larger than dogs' so they wouldn't hump women's legs at cocktail parties.
Zero Cool? Crashed fifteen hundred and seven computers in one day? Biggest crash in history, front page New York Times August 10th, 1988. I thought you was black man.

Give me the whip....Throw me the idol. No time to argue. Throw me idol, I'll throw you the whip....Give me the whip.
Let us hurry. There is nothing to fear here....That's what scares me.
You're not the man I knew ten years ago....It's not the years, honey, it's the mileage.
The Ark. If it is there, at Tanis, then it is something that man was not meant to disturb. Death has always surrounded it. It is not of this earth.
Be ready for me. I'm going after that truck....How?...I don't know, I'm making this up as I go.
The Ark of the Covenant, the chest that the Hebrews used to carry around the Ten Commandments....What, you mean THE Ten Commandments?...Yes, the actual Ten Commandments, the original stone tablets that Moses brought down from Mt. Horeb and smashed, if you believe in that sort of thing...

Hang on lady, we go for ride....Oh... my... God! Oh my God! Oh my God! Is he nuts?...He no nuts, he's crazy!
Ah, dessert! Chilled monkey brains.

Yes, I own them all.

2 comments:

Carrie M said...

After a quick glance, I recognize Finding Nemo and Fern Gully.

Brent said...

I'm really tired tonight after pulling up carpet, so I knew I wouldn't do well. How about "The Blues Brothers" somewhere in there, as well as "Finding Nemo" and "Indiana Jones"!