Tuesday, March 20, 2007

Like a million eyes they call me

So, I'm sitting here watching Pleasantville, funny thing. In this movie, David (played by Toby McGuire) watches Pleasantville to get away from his life, and here I am watching this movie to get away from my life. Think about that for a moment.

OK, if any of my friends are watching this and ever want to know what to get me for a gift (for anything), I'm decorating my new bathroom in frogs, so I've taken to collecting frogs and turtles. So, if you find a neat frog or turtle (in normal colors, no hot pink ones) that will work fine for a present. Not that I'm a hard person to shop for.

Do people lose their ability to read as they get older (by older I mean over 60)? I was at the grocery store in the 10 items or less line, and the lady in front of the guy in front of me, first of all got the wrong cereal, then when the guy brought up the right cereal (4 boxes of it), I swear she had about 15 things in her pile of stuff. HELLO IT SAYS 10 ITEMS OR LESS, THERE ARE OTHER PEOPLE IN THE STORE. Actually it was extremely busy, so by waiting for this lady to have her cereal and then more than the number of items, oh and then she had the wrong coupon.
And on my way home, I saw an old guy who decided it was ok to park his truck on the wrong side of the road because he had his blinkers on and he was only going to be there a couple minutes.

And tomorrow I have a job interview.

No comments: