Wednesday, March 14, 2007

I'm not the one you should be

OK, so yesterday was gorgeous. I walked to HyVee in a t-shirt, and I was sweating by the time I got back (that could have been because I was carrying a bag of frozen dinners...). And last night I slept in a tank top and sweatpants, nothing else, with the window open all night long AND THERE WAS STILL SNOW ON THE GROUND. Today's supposed to be pretty nice too.

To all the bike riders in the central Iowa area: Remember this next time you go for a ride: I am sitting at home crying (ok maybe not quite), because it hurts to hear those bikes go by and not be able to be on the back of them. Hell it hurts even worse to see them when I'm out walking....

So, I've seriously cut back on my blog reading, or rather I deleted the ones that haven't updated in more than 3 months, plus a couple I've decided that I really don't give a damn about their lives and I'm pissed cause I've linked to them, commented on their blog and they don't link to me. Yes, I know I live a boring life, which means my blog isn't very exciting. Thanks for informing me of that AS IF I DIDN'T KNOW!!!
And I'm editing some of them out of my links, we'll see if you notice the difference.

So, I recently read this post and this response to it. I find it just wrong that people don't appreciate the police. I'm 99% sure all the officers I know here, know I support and appreciate everything they do to protect my city. People don't realize that if the police weren't around the whole city (hell, the country and probably the world) would go to hell. Chaos would break out, people wouldn't be able to leave their house without feeling safe, everything about their everyday lives would be done in terror. So, the next time you see a cop, tell them how much you appreciate what they are doing.

No comments: