Friday, March 09, 2007

Last one today, I promise

Most people can't live without their cell phone, so here's a survey about it. OK Go Grab your phone!
1. What color is your phone? Silver
2. Who's the first person who comes up under the letter M? Me
3. Who's the last person you called? the plumber
4. Who was your last missed call from? my dad
5. Who's the 2nd person who comes up under D? my dad (Don)
6. Who's speed dial 2? my mom
7. Who's the 3rd person who comes up under J? I don't have a J
8. Who was your last received call from? my dad
9. Who's speed dial number 4? my brother
10. What is your background? a pic of the cop cars here in town
11. How many text messages are currently in your inbox? 0 unread/5 total
12. Who's speed dial #1? Karli
13. What's the 5th message say in your inbox? from? Karli wishing me a Merry Christmas
14. Who's the 1st person who comes up under B? Becki C
15. Who was your last text message from? Karli
16. Name every person you have text messages from: Karli
17. Have you seen the 101 Chuck Norris facts list on GoofyAuctions.com? nope
18. Who's the 9th person on your missed calls? Karli
19. What does the 6th message in your Outbox say? to who? me telling Karli I was having more fun than her cause I was folding fabric and she was at a wrestling match
20. Who is the first name in your Phonebook? alphabetical - Ames PD
21. Who is the last name in your Phonebook? Tara
22. Do you have a camera phone? Yes
23. Who is the last person under G? Geoff (I only have 1 G)
24. What does the first text message say in your inbox? From? From Karli saying it was possible that we were both very bored (relating to the 6th message)
25. Who is the second person under K? Kevin

No comments: