1. What bill do you hate paying the most? credit card
2. Where's the best place to eat a romantic dinner? lucillans
3. Last time you puked from drinking? never
4. When is the last time you got drunk and danced on a bar? never
5. Name of your first grade teacher? Tibben
6. What do you really want to be doing right now? something fun
7. What did you want to be when you were growing up? a cop
8. How many colleges did you attend? 1
9. Why did you wear the shirt that you have on right now? its my pajama shirt
10. GAS PRICES: First thought? it sucks that they can't stay at a low price
11. If you could visit anywhere and take someone with you...California and Karli
12. First thought when the alarm went off this morning? it didn't
13. Last thought before going to sleep last night? I hope I sleep through the whole night
14. Favorite style of underwear for the opposite sex? Boxers
15. What errand/chore do you despise? cleaning
16. If you didn't have to work, would you volunteer at an art gallery? sure, esp if it was my art in the gallery
17. Get up early or sleep in? sleep in, but I've been up early this past week, and will continue next week
18. What is your favorite cartoon character? X-men
19. Are you planning on remaining in your current field? not in a field at the moment
20. Do you see yourself married in the next five years? I hope so
21. Your favorite lunch meat? turkey
22. What do you get every time you go into a Wal-Mart? life necessities, usually gp food, etc
23. Beach or lake? beach
24. Do you think marriage is an outdated ritual? No
25. TV show you miss? Third Watch
26. Favorite guilty pleasure? guilty pleasure? what is that?
27. Favorite movie you wouldn't want anyone to find out about? Titanic
28. What's your drink? Vault
29. Cowboys or Indians? cowboys
30. Cops or Robbers? cops
31. Do you cheer for the bad guy in a movie? depends, mostly not
32. What Hollywood star do you think resembles you best?
33. If you had to pick one, which cast member of Lost would you be? don't watch
UGH! I am so sick of shoveling snow. I love it how my dad told me he shoveled on Tues (after it was blowing all day, so basically he sweeped it off the sidewalks), like a little kid helping out. I don't mind shoveling when I'm the only one around to do it, but I don't understand why I have to do it all THE DAMN TIME.
I'm actually going out to do some, because we got another 1-3 inches last night, I think it was closer to three, but I'm not gonna measure.
I *needed* some replacement metallic gel pens, so I went to Target where I picked them up the first time. Of course they didn't have th...
It's Hodgepodge time. I think this is the first time I've participated in the shorter format. I haven't found a lot of questions...
Sunday: I made a couple birthday cards and a mini pocket letter Monday: I have to take 2 vacation days before they disappear on July 1st s...