Saturday, January 20, 2007

You don't wear my chains

WELL FUCK YOU BLOGGER!!!!!
I had a great post all written up but because blogger is a fuckhead, it lost the damn thing.
So, because of college basketball, COPS wasn't on tonight until 9:30 (and if you read above, you know why this is delayed even more). Sorry kids, but I did want to get it out this week.

Wichita, KS: Officer Matthew Hoyt, Officer Aaron Whiteman
Cincinnati, OH: Officer Donny Meece
If you're gonna deface a building, maybe you shouldn't just sit in front of it, waiting for the cops to show up. I love how the guy believes that by painting words on a wall, it's artistic expression, also how he thinks he shouldn't have to pay to get his shit up on billboards, but now he's gotta pay to get his ass out of jail.
I love how the 2nd ep has an all hottie startup
Palm Beach Counth, FL: Deputy Jarrod Foster
"We just shake our heads, keeps us amused, makes the job interesting." I love that quote from Deputy Steve Ultsh. Am I the only one who thinks the cars should hit the asshole that's running? And who keeps 5 knives on them? Especially that big ass one.
Palm Springs, CA: Officer Anthony Pilutik <-- I LOVE THIS HOTTIE! ;) Why do they always lie? We know they're lying, but they still do it. And the truth comes out sooner or later, usually if it comes out sooner from the perp they're talking too, it's usually less trouble. Chattanooga, TN: Officer Derrick Pendergrass. Also, because blogger an ass, I could'nt upload my statuettes. So, use your imagination (you should know what they look like by now). The first goes to Officer Matthew Hoyt from Wichita, KS. And the second one goes to Officer Anthony Pilutik, (so add it to your shelf Officer P, we all know you have a shelf, even if it's hidden somewhere, you have a shelf with your statuettes on it, and Goddess' awards)

And totally off topic, but I was watching commercials and one of those Tampax Pearls ads comes up (you know what I'm talking about, that one where the chick pops up in the corner and says you need an upgrade). This one was a 'cool' guy with a pimped up racing car upgraded to a guy on a white horse, not an upgrade in my mind. My upgrade was Dream Guy (I just saw him Thurs, and chatted with him, so he's fresh) in a Chevy Chevelle, late 60's model. Now if you read my Sweet Rides site, you know that's one of those drool worthy cars I love.

I hope that's what I had typed up. AARRGGHH!! Oh, and naturally because I was pissed I hit the wall beside me, I've iced my hand, but it's still gonna be bruised and hurting for awhile. There need to be less walls and doors around when I get pissed, nothing good ever comes out of it.

No comments: