Found this on my travels around the net and figured you all might enjoy reading it. If you don't tough shit, move on.
50 ODD Things About You!
If you read this, FILL IT OUT! Learn 50 things about your friend.
1. Height? 5'8"
2. Have you ever smoked heroin? nope
3. Do you own a gun? no
4. Do you have a b/f, g/f? nope
5. Do you get nervous before doctor appointments? no
6. What do you think of hot dogs? memories as a kid, and that they're $2.50 at the center
7. What's your favorite Christmas song? Anything by the Trans Siberian Orchestra off their Christmas Eve and other stories
8. What do you prefer to drink in the morning? Generally, I wake up and go to class, if I have time I drink Vault (for all of you that don't know, it's a soft drink made by Coke)
9. Can you do push-ups? I think so, but I also think I'm doing them wrong, so...?
10. Is your bathroom clean? Depends on your definition of clean
11. What's your favorite piece of jewelry? I always wear my Claddaugh (sp?) cross necklace, and my plain white gold band
12. Do you like painkillers? I've never been on any
13. Do you have A.D.D.? No?
14. Middle Name? Jane
15. Name 3 thoughts at this exact moment? 4 down 1 to go, I have to work tonight, wonder if anyone will read this
16. Name the last 3 things you have bought? Crepe, catalina smoothee, Naked fruit juice
17. Name 3 drinks you regularly drink? Vault, Mountain Dew, Coke
18. Current worry? whether or not I'll get a C- or above on my CJ final tomorrow
19. Current hate? Cold, professors who only grade on 3 exams
20. Favorite place to be? on the back of a bike
21. Where would you like to go? Okoboji
22. Do you own slippers? Yeah, about 3 pairs
23. What shirt are you wearing? white thermal shirt
24. Do you burn or tan? Tan
25. Favorite color(s)? Black, blue (basically anything that's not too bright)
26. Would you be a pirate? No
27. What songs do you sing in the shower? Whatever I have playing on my comp at the time, generally something upbeat
28. What did you fear was going to get you at night as a child? No idea
29. What's in your pockets right now? wallet, keys, cell phone, $2.63 in change, $8 in cash
30. Last thing that made you laugh? The guinea pig at the pet store
31. Best bed sheets as a child? fuck if I know
32. Worst injury you've ever had? I've never had anything worse than scrapes
33. Do you wish on shooting stars? No
34. What is your favorite book? I haven't read a book in so long that's not a textbook, so let's go with The Golden Compass by Phillip Pullman
35. What is your favorite candy? Snickers
36. What song do/did you want played at your wedding? I Loved Her First by Heartland, My Little Girl by Tim McGraw, <--one of those 2, but absolutely Your Everything by Keith Urban
37. What song do you want played at your funeral? Go Rest High On That Mountain by Vince Gill, When I Get Where I'm Going by Brad Paisley
38. What were you doing 12 AM last night? sleeping, and technically that would be this morning
39. What was the first thing you thought of when you woke up this morning? It's Wed, I can sleep a little bit longer
40. Right handed or left? Right
41. Longest car ride? Chicago
42. Have any tattoos or piercings? 1 in each ear, 3 tats - double W's on right hip, flame armband on upper right arm, panther on left forearm
43. How many pillows do you sleep with? 2
44. Scary or funny movies? Rather funny, but some scary ones are good
45. Last person you talked to on the phone? Margene from work (I couldn't remember, so I had to look it up)
46. Any siblings? yes, 1 older brother
47. Last time you cried? don't know, most likely it was because of a sappy movie
48. Coffee or tea? ummm, no
49. Favorite sport? not a sport fan
50. Least favorite food(s)? veggies
Oh, and if anyone was watching CSI last week, the serial killer said he was from my town. Now, I know I like to be more or less anon, but that was just wrong of CBS to promote our town by saying a serial killer was born there. THANKS A LOT!!!
I *needed* some replacement metallic gel pens, so I went to Target where I picked them up the first time. Of course they didn't have th...
It's Hodgepodge time. I think this is the first time I've participated in the shorter format. I haven't found a lot of questions...
Sunday: I made a couple birthday cards and a mini pocket letter Monday: I have to take 2 vacation days before they disappear on July 1st s...