Monday, December 11, 2006

Some days you wanna go...

So, I figured out my element, the place I really feel like I belong. Kinda like in Cheers, "Where everybody knows your name, and they're always glad you came. You wanna be where you can see, our troubles are all the same You wanna be where everybody knows Your name." only, not everybody knows my name, they can tell that I belong there. This past August when I went to the biker bar in DM, Porky's and then we rode to Trophies afterward, and then The Jungle Room after that. Most or all the people at those bars were bikers, and everyone I ran into could tell I belonged there, that I was a biker.
Anyways, I was just thinking about that because on Saturday I graduate college/the Univ, and my friends and I are going out to eat (yes, it's changed, it was supposed to be, we were going out for drinks, but then I realized all the other graduates plus normal bar-goers would be at the bars, and I don't like crowds, that's why I don't go to bars in the first place, so I decided it would be more fun, for me, if we went out to eat at a place that served drinks), and then I was thinking about August, and if we had a biker bar here, that would be the perfect place to go. Alas, we do not, and I don't know where to go. It would be nice to go to DM, but that's about a 40 min drive from here, and I'm guessing, we're gonna be tired at the end of the night.

I was also thinking that my favorite all time outfit is blue jeans, barefoot, tank top, and hair down. In yahoo, my avatar is sooo me. I don't think you could get it any more me. It's a chick (obviously) red shoulder-length hair, white tank top, blue jeans, boots (cause these avatars don't have a choice for barefoot), in front of a biker bar, with a wolf beside her, green eyes, glasses. Now how funny/wierd is that, I can make any avatar I want, and I stick glasses on her. As much as I hate my face, I love my glasses. Oops, I forgot, it doesn't have ink, that's how you could make it more me. Cause I love my ink, I want more, but due to circumstances, can't have any more at the moment.

Yeah, I know it's short, but that's what I was thinking about today, and I thought I'd share it with y'all. Whether or not you care

No comments: