Wednesday, May 16, 2007

I told you so

This could be a bad meme ;)

HOW OLD DO YOU ACT?
put an X in the ones you do then add it up and thats your age!
[] I know how to make a pot of coffee. Sorry, but no
[x] I do my own laundry. It just takes me awhile to get to it
[x] I can cook for myself. I CAN, I just choose not too
[x] I actually enjoy intellectual conversations.
[x] I understand politics I try to understand politics, some are rather confusing
[x] I show up for school and/or work every day unless I'm sick. Hell, I show up unless I'm losing a lung
[] I always carry a pen in my pocket/purse. Nope, I'm generally not carrying anything more than I need at the moment
[] I've never gotten a detention. Yes, I've gotten detention, for a stupid reason as not having my action planner (calendar for middle school) signed
[x] I've watched talk shows to point out the credibility of it all. It's fun sometimes, of course some talk shows have no credibility at all, so you just can't watch them (Well I CAN'T)
[x] I know what credibility means without looking it up.
[] I drink coffee at least once a week. Now that's kinda messed up, kinda like the one about getting a drink when you get home down below
[x] I know how to run the dish washer and/or do the dishes. Once again I CAN, I just choose not to
[x] I can count to 20 in Spanish. Hell, I think I can count to 50
[x] When I say I'm going to do something I do it. Yeah, I'm one of those people that KEEP their promises, I'm so sick of dealing with the ones who don't
[x] My parents trust me I think they're not wanting to anymore, their not real sure about my ink, or loving bikes, but they'll get over it
[x] I can mow the lawn. I am required to mow the lawn, so I better be able to do the damn thing
[x] I can make adults laugh without being stupid. My life kinda does that itself (making people laugh, not making me stupid)
[] I remember to water my plants. Sadly, no. That's why I don't have real plants
[x] I study when I have to. I love how it says HAVE to
[x] I pay attention at school.
[x] I remember to feed my pets I've had my pig for 4 years, so I must be feeding her
[x] I can spell experience without looking it up There's very few words I can't spell
[x] I clean up my own mess This depends on where it is, I can clean up, I have a tendency not to in my apt, unless ya know, it's gotta be done right then, its not like I have a lot of really gross shit sitting all over
[x] The first thing I do when i get home is get a soda/drink This is the other messed up one, how does this show your age?
[x] I can go to the store without getting something I don't need Most of the time it doesn't happen (except lately when I haven't had any money, that really helps), but I CAN do it
[x] I understand jokes the first time they are said Depends on the joke
[x] I can type fast
[x] I have realized that the weather forecast changes every hour And you can't just go by what it looks like when you leave the house/work/whatever
[x] I can look at someone hot without thinking of fucking Actually that's rarely on my mind, maybe when I'm sleeping, but not usually in the daytime
[x] I realize that no one will take you seriously unless you are over the age of 25 and have a job Also a little messed up. But then people in this world are.
[x] I can read a book and actually finish it I have a tendency to get distracted and it takes me awhile, but I CAN do it.

I'm only 26 :(

I wasn't gonna post this, cause it looks challenging, but the more I think about it, the more I wanna try it, feel free to take and do either of these memes, just tell me so I can read them.

Your Name: SCATTERGORIES. ..it's harder than it looks!
Rules: Use the 1st letter of your name to answer each of the following...They MUST be real places, names, things...NOTHING made up! If you can't think of anything, skip it. You CAN'T use your name for the boy/girl name question.
1. Your Name: W
2. 4 letter word: Weld
3. Famous singer/band: Willie Nelson
4. Street name: West street
5. Color: White (OMG, I actually had to think about this one)
6. Gifts/presents: Wicker
7. Vehicle: Wagoneer (its a Jeep thing)
8. Items on a menu: Waffle
9. Boy Name: Wendell
10. Girl Name: Whitney
11. Movie Title: Waterworld
12. Drink: Water
13. Occupation: Waitress
14. Flower: Willow
15. Celebrity: Waylon Jennings
16. Magazine: Women's Day
17. US City: Washington, D.C. (Ok, more of a district, how about Williamsburg?)
18. Pro Sports Teams:
19. Reason for Being Late for Work: Water main break
20. Something U Throw Away: Waste
21. Things You Shout: WHOA!
22. Cartoon Character: Where's Waldo

1 comment:

Carrie M said...

I did the name one.