Saturday, May 19, 2007

Throw your suitcase in the back

I know in the past I've had a couple of depressing posts. Well, I am absolutely happy right now, yeah a few things could be better, but this is as great as my life has been lately. I haven't been this happy since I was a little kid and didn't have to worry about anything.
I have a job I like, I have great friends, I have a great guy I hang out with. I am very happy.
Yes, I'm getting used to the job, but I think in a few weeks once the grand opening has happened and we get more customers in the shop, it's going to be a little more relaxing. Yes, my friends and I haven't really seen each other in awhile, but we have been able to talk, and that's better than nothing. Yes, there might be more going on with this guy I hang out with, but I'm very happy just getting together for food, talk, or a movie.
I have had some pretty rough days in the past weeks, and it just feels so good, to have all this stuff happening at the same time, and I'm just so happy about it.
I'm content, and that hasn't been happening for me lately.

No comments: