Tuesday, May 29, 2007

Back when the old stuff was new

So, this weekend was the first time I ran into bitchy bikers. Me and dad had to go to the gas station to get some gas for the mower on Sunday. We're at the pump and these bikers roll up, the ones with the big cushy bikes, older bikers, guys with chicks on the back, all dressed up like they just got done with a ride. One of them rolls up behind me and dad like we weren't using the pump. I think he was trying to intimidate us with him being a biker and all. Yeah, good luck intimidating me buddy. Once I finished pumping the gas, I made a mess, so I was cleaning it up with the paper towels they have out there, and I asked one of the chicks where they had gone on their ride and she just ignored me. So much for the theory all bikers bond. I had one of my Harley shirts on, so my kitty was showing, so it was visible that I was a biker.
Maybe they thought I was just one of those people that wanted to be a biker and wasn't actually, I don't know. I've just never run into bikers so rude like that. Yes, I know they exist (thank you people), I just hadn't run into any. Oh well, I'm not gonna let 4 bikers ruin my thoughts about the rest of us.

No comments: