Sunday, October 08, 2006

I always needed time on my own

I'm really getting sick of it. Half of it is cause George came today (I was getting a little worried cause he's 3 days late), so the cramps, and painful legs are cause of him. But the headaches I've been getting for the past 3 weeks, those are annoying as hell, I start out the day normal (or as normal as I get), and then, usually by noon, tiny little noises everywhere will have annoyed me so damn much I have a massive headache, and with that comes the sensitivity to light, and my drosiness/feelinglike I'm gonna pass out. Some people would consider this a migraine, but I never get those, (that could be denial speaking). I know the week of Sept 20, I had these about every damn day that week, try functioning with that going on in your head, doesn't work, and the world never stops if you don't feel good. I have too much shit that this interferes with.
And lately (as you've probably read), I've felt very hot. Like yesterday, I was just sitting reading my psych book, and I started to get extremely hot (now I'd guess I was having hot flashes, if I wasn't so damn young!). And I know I don't have a temp, my temp is acutally lower than 98.6, Thurs when it was taken it was 96.6 I wonder what that means. And then a couple days ago, I found this tiny pea sized lump under my lip, I thought it was the beggining of a zit (as if I need more of those), but I've been putting my anti-zit stuff on it, and it hasn't changed in anyway. Wonder what that means too
BUT I'M SICK OF FEELING LIKE CRAP!!!!!!

2 comments:

Brent said...

I don't blame you! Time to visit a doctor!

WW said...

I don't do doctors. I've had enough of wasting my time going to them, and having them tell me they don't know what's wrong with me.