Friday, October 06, 2006

She gon' rock them VVS stones

This is the last one for today, I promise

Yeah, so as most of you all know, I LOVE THE MARINE CORPS, or if you didn't you do now. I love all the armed forces, but I LOVE THE MARINE CORPS, I'm not sure why yet, but I do know that some people would say, cause their the best, which is what I do tell people. Though I'm still not sure how I got to loving them. I have pictures, subscribe to the online newsletter through Sgt Grit, get his seasonly catalog, and ordered (have now), the 230th Birthday Commemorative silver dollar that the US Mint produced last year (paid $35 dollars for it), so yeah, I kinda like them.

I don't know how many of you keep track of upcoming movies, but there's a new one coming out called "Flags of our Fathers" about the flag raising on Iwo Jima. I've decided I really wanna see that movie, and then buy it when it comes out on DVD/video.

No comments: