Friday, March 06, 2020

Happy Shamrock Day

Tuesday: I didn't do much on Tuesday, ended up in front of the TV all day. I did put together a favorites tag. The person likes strawberries:
I had this squishy from Dollar Tree.
Work wasn't busy, we just had a lot of stuff come in. No mail, except for a postage due on something that was a re send.
Wednesday: Pretty sure I was coming down with the cold we've been passing around in my department. More stress at work, just stupid little things again. Since I felt so crappy I splurged on comfort food on my way home. The mail was late and it finally appeared about 5pm. Got my secret sister package:
Lots of good stuff here. I said I liked blind bags, journals, pens, minions, hedgehogs, chocolate (sort of), gnomes, owls and crafty stuff. I'll probably be passing on the body wash and fragrant mist, the rock art and some of the crafting supplies that I have no idea what they are.  It was a good one this month.
Thursday: woke up feeling like crap, so I spent the day watching movies, I have a ton checked out and probably wouldn't have gotten to them if I was feeling normal. Found my envelope of sunshine:
 It was supposed to be in my hands on Wednesday, turns out it was mailed Tuesday. Still haven't received my red crafting items, which were supposedly mailed last Saturday, I was supposed to have them on Monday. Still waiting on my Once Upon A Bookclub subscription box, that was "mailed" last Wednesday, it wasn't actually, that's when they printed the label USPS say s their still waiting for the item. I was so excited for this one. :(
Also received a destash tag:
It was ok.
Went to bed shortly after 9, and had a long night of coughing and gas.
Friday: was another day of feeling like crap. Spent it in front of the TV/computer.
I received my Send Me Something yummy:
 Not excited about this one. She had originally sent some loose tea bags, which doesn't meet the requirements. I wanted something fun to eat, not boring stickers.
I got a green happy mail ready to be mailed:
 It included 20 loose stickers:
 I also made a flipbook.
 Saturday: I had to work a game, I woke up feeling pretty normal, but after standing for two hours and walking home afterwards, I was exhausted.
I found a this or that tag of stickers and die cuts.
 I like it, it just took her forever to send it.
And a gimmie gimmie of something kawaii:
 I love that it's Pusheen, but I don't use air fresheners, if I did, it wouldn't be a fruity smell. I'll be passing it on to someone else.
I also bought some cool monster earrings, I realized I didn't have any monster earrings, so I found some neat looking ones on Etsy and purchased them.
Sunday: was another day of being sick. I got my laundry done.
Monday: I actually felt normal when I got up, unfortunately I was exhausted about 2 hours later. I picked up a mountain dew on my break just to get me through the day.
I found a 50 loose stickers tag when I got home:
 And a Valentine's Happy Mail tag:
 I also received my Once Upon a Bookclub subscription box:
 I will post a separate review here. I totally spent the rest of the day reading the book and enjoyed it immensely, fairly certain I'll let it renew, once.
Tuesday: was very exciting in my neighborhood. About a block away, the FBI and other government agencies raided a house, it took all day. Never really heard why. I found out about it on Facebook, figured I'd wait until it came out in the paper instead of going over there to gawk and see nothing.
Put together a Winner Takes All of Happy mail:
 Not sure what I put in here that made it so heavy, it was more than I expected when I was at the post office. I'm thinking it could have been the cardstock envelope I mailed it in.
A grant a wish tag of something I love:
 I love minions, I also included a sheet of stickers.
A gimmie gimmie of anything chickens:
 The mail hadn't arrived when I left for work. Work was slowish, nothing exciting.
I found a red tag when I got home:
 same person that sent the cupcake stickers above for the SMS yummy. Again disappointed, the first time she sent a handmade card, the second time she sent something that required extra postage, this time she sends a folded up sticker sheet. Again, I get gypped because you couldn't follow the rules.
I also got some spring happy mail:
 These are cute.
Wednesday: Nothing exciting, I received a gimmie gimmie of fruity tea:
 I'm hoping it was all there, it was opened by customs. That's the first time I've had that happen.
I also received some green happy mail:
 There seems to be a new thing where we have to pick from a list of stuff to send for happy mail. I'm a little disappointed in the list, I like having the freedom to pick what you want, plus sometimes people just send random stuff. Like last year for Valentine's happy mail I got some socks, a cookie cutter, a spatula, a towel and some goodies. I'd rather get that then flat happy mail. Not sure I'll continue to participate in this tag if we have to pick from the list.
Thursday: was another lazy day. I just didn't feel like doing anything, so I didn't.
I received a red crafting swap:
 It's nice and all, I just hate that the envelope says it was mailed on Feb 27th, she said she mailed it on Feb 22nd. I was supposed to have them in my hands by Feb 24th. I hate it when people lie about when they mail stuff especially since the postage on this one (and others I can track) was printed at the post office. It wasn't I put some stamps on it and that's why you have no idea when it was mailed. This was time stamped at the post office.
Also received a gimmie gimmie of happy mail:
 It's a nice selection, I especially like that card, it looks handmade.
I also got a St. Patrick's Day card:
And wasted the day in front of the TV/computer. I don't really care.

No comments: