Tuesday, March 10, 2020

Gummy bears

Monday: Maybe Mondays are more annoying than I think. I feel I'm grumpier on Mondays, though it's not because it's Monday. I think it's worse now that I open on Mondays, maybe it's just the part about having to remember to go to bed about 10, though if I just did this routinely it wouldn't be an issue. I'm not sure. The last few Mondays the world has felt like all the annoying people just come out on Monday mornings.
Had that same issue this week. I believe part of it was that it was raining and cold and I wanted to go shopping, but it was way colder when I left at 1 than when I went in at 8. I found this bag of heads in our receiving room:
 It's really a bag of people puppets, but the way it's packed it looks like a bunch of heads.
I ended up just going home and reading for the afternoon. It was nice to get in my warm clothes and cuddle up on the couch.
I did receive a rainbow pocket letter:
 and the goodies:
 I'm not particularly happy about it. I love the pocket letter, but we were supposed to have the goodie coordinate with the colors on the front. Yellow, green, red, etc colored goodies. I'm upset that I followed the directions and my partner didn't and that nothing's going to be done about it. I was even feeling a little bad because I didn't have a bunch of goodies to go with some of the colors.
I also finished a March goody bag:
 we were to make a spring themed goody bag and fill it with spring themed items. I like how it turned out. I want to do a butterfly themed swap now.
I put together a Letter A tag:
 I picked this up at the Dollar Tree awhile back.
Tuesday: I ended up going shopping. My first stop was Walmart:
Five packs of pop snots, a Mickey Mouse mystery squishie, and a spring bird.
These things have slime and at least 2 tiny figures in them. I like the figures, I just don't like the "snot" that comes with it. They were originally $5, I wouldn't pay that, but I'll pay $1 for each, that's only fifty cents per figure.
 Me and mom had gone on Saturday and I picked up some really comfy fleece lined sweat pants and wanted more. Unfortunately, I couldn't find them. There were two displays on Saturday and they all disappeared, I was so bummed.
Next up was JC Penney:
 I got two pairs of these pajama pants.
I just wanted some warm pants to wear at home, I would've preferred the $2 ones from Walmart, but these will work.
Next up was Claire's:
 4 mystery packs, a set of gummy bear earrings and some earring backs.
I try not to be dragged in to their promotions, this time it was buy 3 get 3 free. I was hoping they'd have some monster earrings, but I didn't see any. I spent about $30, that happens every time I get sucked into their promotions, which is part of the reason I try not to. There's nothing I need there.
Close-up of the earrings:
 I just realized there's no green. Bummer.
Next up was TJ Maxx
 a set of Easter gnome note pads, Bob Ross paint by number, truffles, pistachio nougat, razors, nurse note pad.
I couldn't pass up those gnomes, I got the Bob Ross for my brother. The food is for me and I needed razors anyway.
Last stop was Walgreen's
I love these Ooey Gooey butter cakes, they usually only have one each time I go, I got lucky today. I've been on the lookout for these blind bags, Target stopped carrying them and I find them so fun.

I spent too much on me, but I'll use it all. I have to go down south on Thurs as there's still a few things I need for a swap that I was hoping to find today, but the stores let me down. My credit card bill is going to be big this week.

No comments: