Tuesday, December 31, 2013
1. Times Square is the setting for the infamous ball drop signaling a brand new year....when did you last 'drop the ball' on something? That is a very good question, most likely anything I say I'm not going to do anymore. My last probably being I wasn't going to drink pop anymore.
2. What is one thing you resolved to do in 2013 that you actually did? I don't do resolutions.
3. Jack London is quoted as saying, "You can't wait for inspiration. You have to go after it with a club." Agree or disagree? Why? Sometimes. Sometimes, inspiration just hits me, sometimes I have to push myself to do things.
4. What was the best thing you ate in 2013? Probably something to do with chocolate.
5. Share an anti-resolution...that is, something you plan to keep on doing in the new year. Eating whatever I want, drinking pop, being messy, buying stuff. That was more than one.
6. The Pantone color of the year for 2014 is radiant orchid. Like or no like? Would I find this color anywhere in your home or wardrobe? Will you add something in this shade to either? Sounds pretty. Honestly I don't care what the color of the year is, I'll still wear what I want.
7. In three words or less sum up your 2013. Lots of change.
8. Insert your own random thought here. I'm ready for a vacation. I won't go on one anytime soon and I sure can't afford not to work, but I'm ready for one. I feel I've been working a lot and now that it's January, I'll be at the bookstore and working more.
I guess I'll go back to that weekly post thing. I am still trying to do the Wednesday Hodgepodge when the questions seem interesting to ...
I went shopping today. I've been trying to be good and not shop (especially since I have a couple bigger shopping trips planned in the ...
So, It's been awhile, cause that always seems to happen. I've just been creating for swaps, and being a lump on my couch. Check o...