Tuesday, December 31, 2013
1. Times Square is the setting for the infamous ball drop signaling a brand new year....when did you last 'drop the ball' on something? That is a very good question, most likely anything I say I'm not going to do anymore. My last probably being I wasn't going to drink pop anymore.
2. What is one thing you resolved to do in 2013 that you actually did? I don't do resolutions.
3. Jack London is quoted as saying, "You can't wait for inspiration. You have to go after it with a club." Agree or disagree? Why? Sometimes. Sometimes, inspiration just hits me, sometimes I have to push myself to do things.
4. What was the best thing you ate in 2013? Probably something to do with chocolate.
5. Share an anti-resolution...that is, something you plan to keep on doing in the new year. Eating whatever I want, drinking pop, being messy, buying stuff. That was more than one.
6. The Pantone color of the year for 2014 is radiant orchid. Like or no like? Would I find this color anywhere in your home or wardrobe? Will you add something in this shade to either? Sounds pretty. Honestly I don't care what the color of the year is, I'll still wear what I want.
7. In three words or less sum up your 2013. Lots of change.
8. Insert your own random thought here. I'm ready for a vacation. I won't go on one anytime soon and I sure can't afford not to work, but I'm ready for one. I feel I've been working a lot and now that it's January, I'll be at the bookstore and working more.
On our way home from Chicago, we stopped off at a Hobby Lobby, but unlike some other stores I feel all Hobby Lobby's have the same stuf...
Since I didn't do Hodgepodge today, and I saw one of my Youtube subscriptions do this, I thought I would too. They are fall questions. ...
It's Hodgepodge time again. Check out Joyce's blog to see other people's answers. 1. What would you say is the best and wor...
Because I don't have enough. Hobby Lobby had Christmas at 50% off last week and since I didn't know if that would continue on this ...