- I really don't want to go to my friend's party tonight. It's cold out, I've been out in the cold the last two nights and I'd really like to stay home in the warmth.
- I'm really excited to get my 12 Days of Christmas package in the mail. I can't wait to see what my partner sent me.
- I must have needed a time out from the world. The game was late last night, so I didn't know what to do with myself before I had to be there. I plugged in my Ipod, turned on a color changing snow globe and just sat, it was very relaxing.
- It never fails, when I sit down with my craft supplies and I have to be somewhere later, I can create.
- I'm afraid Christmas will let me down again. I get so excited for holidays and then they come and I'm let down.
- I'm worried about my dentist appointment next week. I had a couple teeth pulled last year and my wisdom teeth are moving into those holes. They don't hurt, but I'm not sure what my dentist will recommend.
- I'm worried about my job and where it will take me next year.
- It's not Friday, but I really wanted to participate in this.
Saturday, December 14, 2013
Friday (or not) Confessional
I guess I'll go back to that weekly post thing. I am still trying to do the Wednesday Hodgepodge when the questions seem interesting to ...
I went shopping today. I've been trying to be good and not shop (especially since I have a couple bigger shopping trips planned in the ...
So, It's been awhile, cause that always seems to happen. I've just been creating for swaps, and being a lump on my couch. Check o...