- I'm still waiting on one Christmas swap package, I can't wait to see what's in it.
- My aunt sent me Christmas goodies the other day and I had to share them with my father.
- I know it's the Christmas season, but I still don't want to share my goodies.
- I got to tour the new library last night, it was so cool. The upstairs is so much bigger than I thought it would be.
- I bought some paper monsters last night, they weren't as cool as I thought they'd be when I opened the box, but they make me happy, that's all that matters.
- I'm a little perturbed with the upcoming weather, we're supposed to get a few inches of snow this weekend and Monday's high is 6.
- I'm so excited about Christmas, my parents have added presents, and the stockings are almost full.
- My apartment's a mess but I really don't want to deal with it, anyone have some Christmas elves I can borrow?
- I haven't posted on my art blog since early November, I haven't been creative at all.
- The most creative thing I've done is stamp paper to use as wrapping paper.
- I have created a couple things for a swap, but I haven's sent them out, so I don't want to ruin the surprise.
- I gave one of my supervisors a present on Wednesday, and I was half hoping for a present in return, I'm a little bummed.
- I'm so not in the mood to watch movies or read the books I have checked out from the library, I should, but I just don't care.
Friday, December 20, 2013
It's Friday Confessional Time
On our way home from Chicago, we stopped off at a Hobby Lobby, but unlike some other stores I feel all Hobby Lobby's have the same stuf...
Since I didn't do Hodgepodge today, and I saw one of my Youtube subscriptions do this, I thought I would too. They are fall questions. ...
Because I don't have enough. Hobby Lobby had Christmas at 50% off last week and since I didn't know if that would continue on this ...
It's Hodgepodge time again. Check out Joyce's blog to see other people's answers. 1. What would you say is the best and wor...