- I'm still waiting on one Christmas swap package, I can't wait to see what's in it.
- My aunt sent me Christmas goodies the other day and I had to share them with my father.
- I know it's the Christmas season, but I still don't want to share my goodies.
- I got to tour the new library last night, it was so cool. The upstairs is so much bigger than I thought it would be.
- I bought some paper monsters last night, they weren't as cool as I thought they'd be when I opened the box, but they make me happy, that's all that matters.
- I'm a little perturbed with the upcoming weather, we're supposed to get a few inches of snow this weekend and Monday's high is 6.
- I'm so excited about Christmas, my parents have added presents, and the stockings are almost full.
- My apartment's a mess but I really don't want to deal with it, anyone have some Christmas elves I can borrow?
- I haven't posted on my art blog since early November, I haven't been creative at all.
- The most creative thing I've done is stamp paper to use as wrapping paper.
- I have created a couple things for a swap, but I haven's sent them out, so I don't want to ruin the surprise.
- I gave one of my supervisors a present on Wednesday, and I was half hoping for a present in return, I'm a little bummed.
- I'm so not in the mood to watch movies or read the books I have checked out from the library, I should, but I just don't care.
Friday, December 20, 2013
It's Friday Confessional Time
I guess I'll go back to that weekly post thing. I am still trying to do the Wednesday Hodgepodge when the questions seem interesting to ...
So, It's been awhile, cause that always seems to happen. I've just been creating for swaps, and being a lump on my couch. Check o...
I went shopping today. I've been trying to be good and not shop (especially since I have a couple bigger shopping trips planned in the ...