- I'm still waiting on one Christmas swap package, I can't wait to see what's in it.
- My aunt sent me Christmas goodies the other day and I had to share them with my father.
- I know it's the Christmas season, but I still don't want to share my goodies.
- I got to tour the new library last night, it was so cool. The upstairs is so much bigger than I thought it would be.
- I bought some paper monsters last night, they weren't as cool as I thought they'd be when I opened the box, but they make me happy, that's all that matters.
- I'm a little perturbed with the upcoming weather, we're supposed to get a few inches of snow this weekend and Monday's high is 6.
- I'm so excited about Christmas, my parents have added presents, and the stockings are almost full.
- My apartment's a mess but I really don't want to deal with it, anyone have some Christmas elves I can borrow?
- I haven't posted on my art blog since early November, I haven't been creative at all.
- The most creative thing I've done is stamp paper to use as wrapping paper.
- I have created a couple things for a swap, but I haven's sent them out, so I don't want to ruin the surprise.
- I gave one of my supervisors a present on Wednesday, and I was half hoping for a present in return, I'm a little bummed.
- I'm so not in the mood to watch movies or read the books I have checked out from the library, I should, but I just don't care.
Friday, December 20, 2013
It's Friday Confessional Time
I *needed* some replacement metallic gel pens, so I went to Target where I picked them up the first time. Of course they didn't have th...
It's Hodgepodge time. I think this is the first time I've participated in the shorter format. I haven't found a lot of questions...
Sunday: I made a couple birthday cards and a mini pocket letter Monday: I have to take 2 vacation days before they disappear on July 1st s...