I'm going to fail on Wednesday Hodgepodge this week. None of the questions seem that interesting to me. I'll post them here, but I'm not going to link up to Joyce.No
2. Dasher, Dancer, Prancer, Vixen, Comet, Cupid, Donner, Blitzen...and of course you recall, the most famous reindeer of all...so, which reindeer name best describes you this week? Not a clue
3. What's worse-too quiet or too loud? Which have you had more of lately? Too loud. I have had too loud lately.
4. When you are administratively gifted, how often do you find yourself not trusting less gifted people to do what they've committed to do? If you are not so gifted that way, but are reliable, how do you feel when the stronger person (in that area) goes ahead and covers it before giving you a chance to come through? I've read this question twice, and I'm still confused as to what it's asking.
5. What is your most dreaded task relating to the holidays? Your most looked forward to holiday task? I don't really have a dreaded task, maybe putting away all my regular decor to make room for my snowmen. I love buying presents for people.
6. Facebook has released its list of the 'most talked about' topics of 2013. Pope Francis took the number one spot. Does that surprise you? He was followed by election, royal baby, typhoon, and Harlem Shake. Your thoughts? What was your most talked about topic in 2013? (Facebook, around the kitchen table, or wherever it is you talk) Honestly, I don't know.
7. What's something you consider a necessity that others might view as a luxury? I have no idea.
8. Insert your own random thought here. I don't really have one, but I did find something else to fill out that sounded more interesting:
Question 1: Do you have any pets ? No
Question 2: Name three things that are physically close to you: my computer, printer, everything on my desk.
Question 3: What’s the weather like right now ? Cold. The high is 8 today with windchills at -15
Questions 4: Do you drive ? If so, have you crashed? No
Question 5: What time did you wake up this morning? I'm not entirely sure, sometime between 7 and 8
Question 6: When was the last time you showered ? last night
Question 7: What was the last movie that you saw ? Thor, the new one, only if you mean in theaters, the last movie I watched was called The Wall, it was kinda disappointing.
Question 8: What does you last text message say? 25 miles
Question 9: What is your ringtone ? my phone is always on vibrate
Question 10: Have you ever been to a different country? no
Question 11: Do you like sushi? No
Question 12: Where do you buy your groceries? A local store, Fareway
Question 13: Have you ever taken any medication to help you fall asleep faster? No
Question 14: How many siblings do you have ? One
Question 15: Do you have a desktop computer or a laptop? Both, the laptop I actually own, doesn't work. The one I have on loan works, I'm test-driving it.
Question 16: How old will you be turning on your next birthday? 31 UGH.
Question 17: Do you wear contacts or glasses ? glasses
Question 18: Do you color your hair? No
Question 19: Tell me something you are planing to do today: I should really get off my butt and eat
Question 20: When was the last time you cried? probably during a movie, I'm not sure
Question 21: What is your perfect pizza topping? mushrooms
Question 22: Which do you prefer, hamburger or cheeseburger? cheeseburger
Question 23: Have you ever had an all-nighter? yes, I was taking a summer class in college and I had a paper and a final the next day. There's no way I could do that now.
Question 24: What is your eye color? hazel
Question 25: Can you taste the difference between Pepsi and Coke? yes
That was it? I like these questions.