Thursday, June 23, 2011

Thursday Five

Today's words are:
1. Nice
2. Ideal
3. Enjoyable
4. Outrageous
5. Loveable

1. I received my Summer Essentials swap package today (see previous post), it was NICE.

2. It would have been IDEAL to see the box for my True Colors swap as well, but I can wait.

3. I watched The Black Swan last night, it was ENJOYABLE and weird, which way more than I can say about Somewhere, that movie, I felt like I wasted an hour and a half of my life on.

4. I had a dr's appointment this morning at 8:50, I thought it was OUTRAGEOUS that I was scheduled at that time, even though the clinic didn't open until 9, when I was helped, but then I also wasn't seen until 9:30. I told them all that on the survey they asked me to fill out afterwards.

5. My guinea pig will be so much more LOVEABLE when I clean her house today.

To see what other people wrote for the Thursday Five, go here.

1 comment:

Nicole said...

I'm not too sure I liked Black Swan..it was a little weird and not as good as people made it out to be!