Thursday, June 30, 2011

Thursday Five

It's time for Thursday Five again. Here's this week's words:

Fabulous
Satisfying
Amazing
Sweet
Jubilant

1. I received my True Colors swap package yesterday. It was FABULOUS and totally worth the wait.

2. My birthday is Saturday, I will be making my own cake, but I know it will be very SATISFYING.

3. My guinea pig died yesterday, and my friends, here and on facebook, are being AMAZING and leaving me some nice heartfelt comments.

4. I got 2 colors of nail polish in my True Colors swap, pink and purple, and they are so SWEET! I'm planning on wearing them both today.

5. My mother and I are planning a little trip to some antique stores in the area tomorrow for our birthday celebrations (hers is on the 3rd), and I bet it will be JUBILANT.

To read more Thursday Five's head on over to Nicole's blog.

And don't forget to sign up for my birthday giveaway, here.

No comments: