Thursday, June 16, 2011

BEACH swap

I found this cute box waiting for me when I got home from work yesterday.
And even though I had to be back at work in less than an hour, change my clothes and eat lunch before then, I decided I needed to open it.
It was my BEACH swap from Ngaire in Australia
B: Something to take your things to the beach in:
Bag
E: To wear after a day at the beach.
Earrings, I think they need a little sparkle, so I might add some glitter glue to them
A: Little something so you don't loose your keys at the beach
Adorable key chain? I can't think of what else it would be. I've already added it to my backpack.
C: To chew on at the beach
Chocolate, have already opened it and munched on some of them, very good.
H: To soothe your hands after a day at the beach.
Hand lotion.

Thank you so much Ngaire, I love all the items.
I'm still waiting on my Summer Essentials swap from Jackie. I'm also finishing up a True Colors swap, have to pack and mail my package. And the gift swap in my collageATCs group.

No comments: