Saturday, June 04, 2011

Swaps

I signed up for a couple swaps, and I never take pictures of what I send people. I'ved decided to start doing that. Bear with me through the next 2 pictures, not everything in them is for the swaps.
My first summer swap is the Beach swap. We had to come up with something for every letter in the word beach. And these pictures are a little backwards.
Hibiscus plate
Here we have
Bird and Butterfly sticky notes
Exciting napkins
Adorable animal stickers
Card game
Happy bug

These were mailed to Australia on Tuesday, I have no idea how long it takes to get to Australia, but I bet it's not there yet.

My next swap was a summer essentials swap. We were supposed to decide what was essential for summer and send it to our partner.
I sent her a bag, a pair of flip flops, a bottle of hand sanitizer, some cute ladybug clips, a summery tablecloth, some water squirters, some bubbles, a beach ball, a couple bottles of nail polish, some emery boards, a sewing kit, and some hawaiian punch drink mixes.

So, everyone needs a bag to carry their stuff in (I actually got everything but the table cloth in it), you always need a pair of flip flops (unless you're me and have weird feet), hand sanitizer for all the things you touch in the summer, I just thought the clips were cute, tablecloth for picnics, water squirters because my partner said she loved the water, bubbles to play with, beach ball for the water, nail polish to decorate your nails, emery boards to keep nails pretty, sewing kit because she likes to sew, and hawaiian drink mix to help keep you hydrated.

I sent this package on Thursday, I had gotten home from shopping and decided I had everything I needed, so I sent it, the estimated get there date is today.


I hope she likes it.


I also signed up for a True Colors swap, but I'm not sure about that, I haven't heard back from the hostess yet, and today we're supposed to get our partners.

No comments: