Friday, June 17, 2011

Thursday Five

Or Friday Five, as I am late.
This week's words are:
Memorable
Healthy
Grand
Impressive
Lucky

1. I bet my parents are having a MEMORABLE trip. They're in DC until Sat on a battlefield tour.

2. I'm trying so hard to eat HEALTHY. I haven't had a frozen meal in awhile and I have been making my meals a lot lately. Though I did end up drinking a mountain dew last night.

3. I made this cool thing for my True Colors swap. I think it's pretty GRAND. I'll blog about it when I know my partner has received it. I mailed it today, so probably next week some time.

4. So, Wednesday, I got my swap package for the BEACH Swap. I thought it was pretty IMPRESSIVE that I received that one, which was mailed on the 9th from Australia before I received my package for my Summer Essentials swap, which was supposed to be mailed on June 4th. I still haven't received that package, last I heard, I got an email on June 6th saying she was finishing something and would have it in the mail that week. I'm beginning to wonder.

5. I hope I can be LUCKY and find something good at the garage sales this afternoon. Only problem, I'm having a hard time talking myself into going. I do have to go back to work tonight, so that's totally not motivating me to get all sweaty on my walk.

Head on over to Nicole's to read more Thursday Five.

No comments: