Sunday, April 01, 2007

sausage anyone

Terrible Twos
Two Names You Go By:
1. weink
2. weinkermeyer

Two Things You Are Wearing Right Now:
1. socks
2. sweatshirt

Two Things You Want in a Relationship:
1. trust
2. companionship

Two of Your Favorite Things to do:
1. go for motorcycle rides
2. hang with friends

Two Things You Want Very Badly At The Moment:
1. a guy
2. something really yummy

Two pets you had/have:
1. chocolate pudding
2. pig

Two things you did last night:
1. went to a fashion show
2. ate a mushroom sandwich

Two things you ate today:
1. cinnamon bagel
2. twice baked potato

Two people you Last Talked To:
1. mother
2. Karli

Two Things You're doing tomorrow:
1. eating
2. calling work

Two favorite beverages:
1. Vault
2. mudslide

Two of your least favorite things to do:
1. wait
2. show my emotion

Love Survey
You must answer every question TRUTHFULLY!!!
[1] Have you ever been given roses?
Yes, once on St. V's day (by my mom), and when I graduated I got red and yellow roses

[2] What is your all-time favorite romance movie?
Titanic (I believe it's the only one I've ever watched)

[3] How many times have you honestly been in love?
Once

[4] Do you believe that everyone has a soul-mate?
I really don't know, I hope so, but...

[5] Do you think that you should put your friends first?
Yes

[6] Have you ever had your heart broken?
Yes

[7] Your thoughts on online relationships?
Wish I had one

[8] Have you ever seen a friend as more than a friend?
Yep

[9] Do you believe the statement, "Once a cheater always a cheater."?
yes

[10] How many kids do you want to have?
none

[11] What is your favorite color(s)
blue and green

[12] What are your views on gay marriages?
I hope they get to be able to marry, they should, it should be about love, not politics

[13] Do you believe you truly only love once?
No

[14] Imagine you're 79 & your spouse just died, would you re-marry?
no

[15] At what age did you start noticing the opposite sex?
No idea, maybe around 11

[16] What song do you want to hear at your wedding?
Your Everything

[18] Do you Know someone who lOvEz you?
yeah


So, I'm watching The Amaxing Race tonight (big surprise there huh), anyways I was thinking how sorry I felt for the airline people that have to deal with players on The Amazing Race. There's always at least one team that gets in a bind with the airlines whether its because they can't get on the plane, they're late for a connecting flight (or anything that you run into at an airport). And the people working at the airlines have to deal with them, it just sucks.

No comments: