Thursday, December 21, 2017

Wednesday:

I totally forgot to post yesterday. My advent calendar:
 The lip stuff on a keychain is mine, the cupcake pics are the envelope countdown, the 'smile' is from the pocket letter.
I totally bought the lip thing for the popsicle in a tutu, I didn't realize they were all lip products.
I got a snowman pocket letter in the mail:
And I created another explosion box:
This one's a mini, I started with a 6x6 piece of paper for a 2x2x2 box. These are kinda addicting, though the smaller size made it harder to figure out, but I also tried to do some measurements that were harder, geometry was never my thing.
When I got done and took my shower it was barely after 9pm, I didn't even eat supper, I was exhausted from being up late Sunday and Monday night. I didn't sleep that great, but it helped.

No comments: