Tuesday, December 05, 2017

December 5

Thought I'd combine my advent calendar posts and my daily posts. I don't do December Dailies or vlogging, but I thought I'd try to blog every day this month (it's getting a little more exciting).
Today was not very exciting. I have three Advent calendar things: mine, my Advent calendar pocket letter, and my Countdown to Christmas envelope swap. I had thought at the beginning of December, I could open one in the morning, one about noon, and one in the evening, and then that went out the window. But, maybe I should. I got really grumpy about 9 this morning and wanted to open all of my Advent pocket letter, but vacuumed instead (and may have temporarily injured my hand). I stopped and was still annoyed with the world, so I went to the grocery store and bought a pop, cooked a porkchop for lunch and sat down in front of the TV.
My advent calendar goodies:
 The Santa notepad is from the envelope swap. The robot bottle opener from mine. And the sequin mix from the pocket letter.
I wasn't that impressed with any of them, maybe that's why I was grumpy.
When I got back from the grocery store, I had a package:
 It's a chocolate mix:
I'm not a fan of all of them, which usually happens when I buy a mix of something. It helped my mood, but I'm still kinda grumpy.

No comments: