Sunday, December 10, 2017

It's Laundry Day

Nothing too exciting going on today. My Advent calendar:
 The tag from the envelope countdown, the lip balm from the pocket letter and the pokemon ball and peanuts from mine.
What was in the pokemon ball:
I'm thinking, I'll pass it on to a friend who likes Pokemon. I'm not a huge fan of Pokemon.
I did two loads of laundry today, my second load was in the dryer when I left for work. I had to work at the library today, too.
While I was on break at the library, I saw someone had sent an email about getting a sub for next Sunday's basketball game, I will be pissed if they get a sub, I've been trying to find one for a month.
I wore my new brown boots and my new khaki pants today. I put on the khakis and noticed they were too long, so I pinned up the legs. My co-worker said I could just do a simple running stitch to hem them. I'm thinking if I just pinned up double what the hem is at now, it should be good. I knew they were a bit long when I tried them on but I thought they'd be ok once I got my boots on. I feel I need to wash and dry them before I decide they are too long.
I've decided, it must just be me. I had my new boots on today, and my feet still hurt after work.
I just want to read my book and ignore the world for the rest of the night.

No comments: