Tuesday, December 12, 2017

My last Hollar Haul

I put in one last Hollar order and got it today. Again, I realize I suck at reading the descriptions on things. One item I bought, is huge, and probably worth it's original price on the website, but I didn't pay attention. Most items were things I wanted for awhile and was watching for them to drop in price. Basically everything in this order is for me. But, then, when have I placed a Hollar order that wasn't?
Here's what I picked up:
 heart coin purse keychain, squishy narwal keychain, shotgun shell bottle opener, squishy macaroon keychain, Hello Kitty stickers, squishy popsicle keychain, puppets, sticky notes and heart keychain. I like keychains, so I picked up the green one for $1 (now $2) and the plush red heart for $0.50 (now $0.99).
The narwhal ($0.75), macaroon ($0.50, now $3) and popsicle ($0.50, now $2.25) are squishies, and I admit I want to jump on the bandwagon, but not pay the price for the larger ones. They are all scented, and while the macaroon smells more like rubber than anything and the narwhal fruity, the popsicle smells heavenly, like chocolate, and I just want to eat it. I picked up the bottle opener($2, now $3.50), just cause I wish I had someone to give it to, it would have been the perfect gift for my ex years ago. I love Hello Kitty stickers ($1.50, now $3), but again do not want to pay the prices for them. The popsicle puppets ($0.50) I may have picked up to just make the free shipping price. I've had my eye on the sticky notes ($2, now $3) for awhile, I love sticky notes but rarely actually use them.
 Stuffed dog, stuffed lamb, stuffed hedgehog. For some reason, I thought all the stuffed animals were smaller. Like I said, I suck at reading the descriptions. The dog ($2, now $5) is 11"Lx8.5"Wx7", he also came in blue. The lamb ($2, now $6.50) is a seafoam color, he measures 12"Lx10"Wx6"H. I saw someone else get the hedgehog ($1.50) in a YouTube video and thought it was smaller, it measureas 10"Lx4"Wx5.5"H, he's very hefty and filled with beans.
 Christmas sleep shirt, elf stocking, kraft paper bags, hot glue sticks. I like the sleep shirt and was looking for something different, it was $5, but I got it at $2.50 because it was Christmas. I needed glue sticks, and it's probably not a great price, 20 for $1, but it was convenient. I thought the elf stocking would be about 2", it measures 18"L, it was only $1, originally $3.50.
stuffed jellyfish. Now, this thing is huge, it measures 8.5"Hx13"D, I paid $3, it's now $10.50. Again, I thought it was smaller for some odd reason. The full price of my order was $23.25.

No comments: