Tuesday, December 19, 2017

I made something cool today

My life was too boring to post yesterday. My advent calendar:
 The tags from the pocket letter, the stars from the envelope countdown, the flowers from mine.
See, even my Advent calendar goodies were unexciting. I can't even remember what I did yesterday, I believe I was reading something online. Work was pretty good, there was this patron on Thursday that got upset with us because we passed on an expensive item he left behind on to the police, he came in Monday night and apologized, which was greatly appreciated. And then I stayed up way too late again.
Today, I worked on an art project all day, and am so tickled with the results. My advent calendar goodies:
The hot cocoa from the envelope countdown, the washi from the pocket letter and the rice krispie treat and turtle massager from mine. 
Here's what I was working on today:
It's called an explosion box, it's a birthday gift for my friend. These are fun, I'm excited to make more.

We haven't gotten any mail for a few days, every time this happens I'm always paranoid that someone else has asked to stop our mail. I have something that should arrive tomorrow, plus there's a mailer we usually get every Tuesday or Wednesday.
Tomorrow I plan to take my box to work and show it to everyone.

No comments: