Wednesday, December 06, 2017

Long Day

December 6th: Woke up from a dream and decided I was tired of being single. I wish I had someone to cuddle with and hang out with and to tell me they love me.
My Advent calendar:
The donut is from mine, the small sticky notes from the pocket letter and the larger set from the envelopes. I thought it must be sticky note day after opening the two swap packages.
Work was pretty busy, not sure why, seemed like a regular Wednesday. Lines at the post office are kinda long, I figured that with the holiday and all. I really wanted to spend some extra money on myself, but I didn't have time today, had to get home, eat lunch, and relax a little before going to work the basketball game.
Basketball game was fine, I was exhausted by the end. I'm not sure why. It's almost like I try to do too much on Wednesdays and working at two jobs is just too much. I don't know.
I'm gonna eat a little something and head off to bed.

No comments: