Monday, December 04, 2017

Great mail day

There were 4 large packages and an envelope waiting for me in the mail today.
First up, was my post it note swap:
 Second up, a Christmas pocket letter:
 Third, a Peachy Cheap grab bag that I bought on Black Friday:
 It's funny with every subsequent grab bag I get from Peachy Cheap, I like more. The paper is from Bella Blvd, it's the Holly Jolly Christmas collection and it's double sided, with the back side being solid color. Next up is some cork stickers from Coffee Break, by Prima. There's some fringe hearts from Maggie Holmes and 'hello banner bites' by jillibean soup as well as 'Life is sweet' soup labels by jillibean soup as well. There's also a Jen Hadfield self-inking stamp that looks like a name label that says "hello my name is". Next row has some mini file folders by Pink Paislee  and then some phrase stickers by 7 Paper as well as mini placemats by Jillibean soup. After that is a set of cling stamps by Heidi Swapp and underneath them are some wood veneers in the shape of arrows and hearts by Studio Calico. There's some geotag chipboard shapes by Studio Calico with a package of 10 glitter washi tapes and a box of Label stickers. Last in the row is October Afternoon Holiday Style Journal Cards. On the bottom is a burlap pencil case that says 'love'.
I don't like the glitter washi, the placemats, the geotags or the stamps. I'll either trade them out with someone in my facebook groups, or just send them out as RAKs.
Fourth was a Countdown to Christmas Advent calendar that was mailed over a week ago.
Last package was a bunch of holiday goodies from my aunt:
I opened my 4 days of Advent calendar goodies, first day:
 Second day:
 Third day:
 And Fourth day:
I will add them to my Advent calendar posts

No comments: