Monday, November 02, 2020

Snow

October 25: Got some stuff ready to be mailed.
A wish for birthday happy mail:
A wish for Halloween happy mail:
A wish for happy mail:
Another wish for happy mail:
And one more:
Got my laundry done, watched Ghostbusters: Answer the Call and a disc of Medium. Not a very exciting day.
October 26: Looks like we're doing backwards pictures again.
Made some ATCs:
Got an H tag ready to be mailed:
I picked these up in January, very cute.
I received 8 pieces of mail. First up, a destash tag:
Lots of good stuff, stickers, journaling cards, postcards.
Second, a purple swap:
I will most likely pass on most of it, but I like the star notebook, the sticky notes and the Sharpie pen.
Third, a wish for 6x9 envelopes:
I needed some of these.
Fourth, a mystery swag:
Swag being a mix between a tag and a swap. Normally for a tag we send one thing, for a swap we send 5, so for a swag we send 3. I really like the pens and the stickers, not sure what I'll do with the cats.
Fifth, a monster happy mail tag:
Lots of good stuff, here, too. Love the activity pages, the stickers and the characters at the top.
Sixth, a Winner Takes All of memo sheets:
Seventh, a wish for sticker flakes:
Very cute!
And lastly, a Random Act of Kindness of Please Deliver To labels:
I made a bird pocket letter to send out.
And, it snowed.
It didn't last long.
October 27: Found 3 items in the mailbox on my way to work:
First, a Random Act of Kindness:

Cute washi samples and stickers.
Second, a Winner Takes All or Christmas memo sheets:
and last, another Winner Takes All of paper destash:
I took my reverse trick or treating in to work, people were really tickled by it, I had more people pick trick over treat. One of my co workers said "Trick because I know what a treat is", I also had a few people say they were trying to stay away from sweets.
October 28: More reverse trick or treating at work, people weren't as excited this time around. Later in the week someone said maybe it was because it was the end of the day on Tuesday and people needed a little pick me up.
I put together a wish for floral happy mail:
a wish for blank postcards:
a thrift store tag:
and a wish for something elephant, unicorn and cat. 
It turned out to be more unicorn than I was hoping.
And I received a Winner Takes All of new cards.
Love the selection.

No comments: