Monday, November 30, 2020

End of the month

November 28: We were a little short, so I worked an extra shift. It wasn't as busy as I wanted it to be. Found my Advent Calendar Pocket Letter when I got home:
Second set:
Third set:

 I put together a few RAKs to go out, one for girly glam items:
One for stickers:
One for tag inserts:
A snowman happy mail tag:
A Santa tag:
I talked myself out of a few things online. Also decided not to do Small Business Saturday, I need to stop spending money. Though I realized I've been so distracted with getting swaps out, I hadn't actually shopped for me for Christmas.
November 29: I put together a private stuffed stocking swap:

I made a coffee mini pocket letter:
A winter pocket letter:
A Send Me Something Red:
I slept in until 8, it felt nice. I started my laundry and got it done about 11:30. I watched the original Halloween Saturday night, I didn't find it that good or that creepy. I watched the newer (2018) today, I liked it. It might have been because the girls' kicked ass at the end.
November 30: Started reading The Man who Ate Everything, I like it. I went out to the post office and spent way too much money. I got a lot of mail today.
A Random Act of Kindness of a handmade ornament.
It's so sweet.
A wish for happy mail:
Not much I'll use.
A fall flip book:
And the goodies:
Another wish for happy mail and something gnome:
Those gnomes are wicked cute.
A sticky notes swap:
Unlike my other partner, she sent a lot of great sticky notes.
A wish for something vintage:
I love these.
A wish for sticker destash:
Not too impressed with this one.
I received 74 pieces of mail for the month of December. It totally helps to get through all the crap that's happening right now. What I really want for Christmas is some peace and quiet, the child that lives above me is very loud, and jumps and runs a lot. Sometimes it feels like they are bouncing right on top of my head. It's totally driving me crazy.

No comments: