Wednesday, November 18, 2020

Lace Christmas tree

November 12: SSDD. We got new puppets in: 
Not sure why, it's not like we can loan them out, also why white? They will not stay white. We all had a moment with the puppets they are so fuzzy, they will never look like this again. Spent a bundle at the post office. Had a salad with raspberry vinaigrette, and wondered why I bought it. I don't even like vinegar. I ended up just eating the mushrooms. I finally finished Death in the Air, I've had it for a very long time. Now I'm at 61 books. I found a couple things in the mail. An ATC tag:
Cute.
A Hello Kitty tag:
Very nice selection. It was a very loud night of running back and forth, and screaming. I was at my sanity's end when it stopped. 
November 13: Got an email from my boss about basketball, the first game is the day before Thanksgiving. It will be interesting, we're only using 10% of the arena, so I'm not sure how many people they will even need to staff the games. Had Red Lobster with mom and dad for lunch, it was really good, expensive, but good. We talked about Thanksgiving and then mom got snarky and I decided not to go to their place for Thanksgiving. I found 4 things in the mail, and blogger sucks with pictures.
First up a penpal swap:
 
We had to send an embellished paperclip, a decorated and embellished tag, a washi sample, and a handmade embellishment.
We were to also package it cute and send a pen pal letter.
A wish for chocolate:
I feel I've been shunned lately, no one really grants my wishes and other things.
An orange tag:
I like the stickers.
And a wish that wasn't mine:
It says it's for die cuts for a different person, when I posted the thank you I said I didn't wish for die cuts, I was told she wrote down the wrong thing, I bit my tongue, but wanted to say and the wrong person. You could just admit you sent things to the wrong person and send me what I asked for.
I put together a grant a wish tag for snowglobe stickers:

And again, blogger and backwards pictures, I just don't have the energy to rearrange. This is my finished Advent calendar pocket letter. The back page:
The third page:
The second page:
And the first page:
I love the look of it all being trees until you start flipping up the pockets. All the stuff I didn't make:
I used a bunch of the multiple packs of mini ornaments I picked up at Walmart.
And the stuff I did make:
a bunch of embellishments, paper clips, and magnets.
I also made the cutest Christmas tree. I had picked up this tree at Walmart, it had a red ticking fabric tree on a wood base, I took off the fabric tree and layered my lace. I put a couple bows as tree toppers.
I really like how they turned out. 
I want to make more, but I don't have anything to really put on the tops, plus I'm not sure how much more lace I have to layer, I have a lot of ribbon I need to figure out what to do with.

No comments: