Friday, November 27, 2020

Elephant Unicorn

November 25: I like day shifts, we are much busier and my shift goes wicked fast. I didn't find mail when I got home, so I put a few things together to get out. A wish for something gnome:
A letter B tag:
A wish for happy mail:
A wish for cute sticky notes:
A wish for something galaxy:
My family's plan is to have food from a local place (not Thanksgiving fare), so my mom picked it up today and delivered it. It smelled so good cause I hadn't gotten to lunch yet, I wanted to eat it right them. I compromised and ate the fries because those don't usually heat back up very well.
 November 26: a nice boring day. Slept until 7 and read a book. Had lunch, had a zoom meeting for Thanksgiving and just as I was getting annoyed with what my parents and brother were talking about, it closed. Apparently it wasn't supposed to, but I was very appreciative that it did. Spent the rest of the day watching TV it was great.
November 27: Normally, I buy the Peachy Cheap grab bag, but when I got online, shortly after 8, it was already sold out. I kinda wanted to go shopping. Got a few things ready to be mailed. A wish for happy mail:

A silly pen:
A Christmas surprise:
And a Christmas ornament:
I found 10 items waiting for me when I checked the mail:
A few free cards from Hallmark:
A wish for happy mail:
I really like the bird card and the panda sticker.
A sticky notes swap:
I'm a little disappointed in this one, we were supposed to send 5 different kinds. To me, those 3 page flags are one kind.
A 50 loose stickers tag:
This was from the 2nd group I joined, I'm kinda over this tag, every one always cuts up kids' stickers and sends them.
Another wish for happy mail:
Again, loving the stickers.
A Christmas card:
This is the first from this swap, I should have 8 more coming.
A wish for 6x9 envelopes:
I had to hunt down my notes for this one, as the person didn't include a note.
A pocket letter:
A destash tag:
And an order I made from 5 Below last week:
All the blind bags from that order:
Getting that order made me feel like I did go shopping. 

No comments: