Tuesday, November 03, 2020

Hobby Lobby haul

October 29: I had brought in a bag of candy for National Chocolate Day on the 28th, the next day, basically all that was left was Snickers:
Found 6 things in the mailbox when I got home.
First, a Winner Takes All of washi samples:
Nice selection.
Second, another Winner Takes All of stickers:
Those dragons are so cute.
Third, a Winner Takes All of sticker destash:
Lots of selection.
Fourth, a Winner Takes All of notecards:
Another nice selection.
Fifth, a sticky notes tag:
Lots of colors.
And last, a fall pocket letter:
Very cute.
I had picked up some sushi at the grocery store the day before, one with raw salmon and one California Roll. I think I liked the raw salmon one better.

 October 30: Again with the backward photos. Went to a Spirits in the Garden event with my mother. I didn't realize it was just a ton of jack-o-lanterns. Here's Red Green:

It was 30-40 degrees and really dark, so my glasses fogged over and that turned to condensation for the whole time we were there. I couldn't see anything and had to turn on the flashlight on my phone to just see the ground. I'm not really into jack-o-lanterns, I won't be doing it again.
Here's Flanders and a Starbucks:
I put together a Winner Takes All of washi rolls:
I received an ATC in the mail:
And a Halloween goodie bag from my brother.
That was unexpected. He never sends me mail.
We had a lot of people asking about satellite voting at work, and I found out my neighbors have a party every time it's nice out. It goes on into the night, not sure when it ends, but it's after I go to bed, and I get to hear the music while I'm trying to go to sleep.
October 31: I decided to get up and go vote. I got to the library right about 9, when it started, the line was wrapped around the building and halfway down the block. It took me about 2 hours to get through it and vote.  It was windy, but not so bad, lots of people watching and I got to listen to a couple guys behind me chatting. Our county auditor said voter turnout hadn't been much and that Tuesday would probably bring long lines, so I figured I'd get done early. 
After that, I went to Hobby Lobby. Found these cool dinosaurs:

I didn't buy any, though I really wanted to. Christmas was marked down to 50% off. What I picked up:
Tim Holtz die cuts (4), sparkly heart ornament (2), cactus charm (1), cactus charm (.60), snowman (7.5), gnome (2.5), angel kit (1.5) suckers (1.5), deer ornament (2), red truck ornament (2), reindeer (2), candy (1.5).
I thought paper studio was supposed to be 50% off, I would have bought more if it was. I stopped off at a couple of grocery stores on my way home. One I picked up supper and some chocolate. The other I picked up milk and some Oreos.
I found 2 items in my mailbox when I got home. First, a Winner Takes All:
It was stickers, washi samples, some cards, coloring postcards. A nice selection of destash.
Second, a Winner Takes All of stickers:
These are wicked cute.
I put together a sticky notes tag:
Got these in my Webster's Pages grab bag.
A wish for a surprise:
I had gotten these for a Random Act of Kindness, I knew I wouldn't use them, thought I'd pass them on to someone else.
Another wish of a surprise:
Some cute stickers I got in another tag.
A Send Me Something sweet:
Got these at Dollar Tree.
Totally forgot it was Halloween. I wasn't planning on going outside, but like I said, figured I should get voting out of the way. I didn't get to sleep very early again due to my neighbors loud music.

No comments: