Friday, November 20, 2020

Advent Calendars

November 17: I put together some stuff to mail, a 50 loose stickers tag:
A happy mail tag:
A couple pen pal swaps:
We had to send a pen pal letter, an embellished tag, a decorated paper clip, a washi sample and a handmade embellishment.
I tried to make them very similar, this one has butterflies as a theme because my partner said she liked butterflies.
We also had to pack them up cute:
I have a lot of cute bags from one of my subscription boxes, so decided to sorta make a waterfall bag thing.
 Another happy mail wish:
A wish for stationery:
A replacement Christmas ornament:
The first one I sent arrived broken. I also put in a tiny camper ornament, in cause this one decided to break, too.
Found 3 things in my mailbox on the way to work, a RAK of happy mail:

I like the foam stickers.
A Random Act of Kindness of a sticker bomb:
And a Llama theme happy mail:
I got notice I was supposed to get my Amazon order today, but then later it said it was delayed.
November 18: Got an email from my boss about basketball games, no fans will be at the games through the end of November. I'm debating whether I want to work or not. If I do it will be the short shift. With as cold as it gets, I know my glasses will fog up and then condensate and I won't be able to see. It's going to be limited to family of players only. 
One of my decor partners posted she got my packages and LOVED them, it made my day. My mental sanity is definitely taking a hit lately. I was pleasantly surprised that something I sent was not heavy enough to be sent priority mail. I found one thing in my mailbox.
A wish for something gnome:
November 19: I was totally done for the week, we were short one person, so it was just two of us until about 11. Got word that we are shifting our services to curbside only on Sunday, read the email about an hour before I was done. There was a lot of processing between everyone. I sat and talked to my friend for an hour after work. Found a bunch of things in the mailbox. Had an email from Amazon saying my package was delivered, but I couldn't find it anywhere and started freaking out. It had been moved inside by someone else, I had gotten a couple Advent calendars:
The one of the left is tiny squishy animals and the one on the right is keychains.
Found a quick craft swap:
We had to send our partner 10 crafting items. I'm not pleased that there's an embossing folder and metal die in there. I feel like you'd ask before sending those things to people. I do like the flowers and the paperclips and the die cuts.
One of my decor swaps back:
Totally made my day. I LOVE yetis.
A Random Act of Kindness:
It's very Halloween themed to get in the middle to late November.
A wish for Please Deliver To labels.
I like that they are octopuses.
And a Winner Takes All 
of stickers.
It was a very stressful day, so I started my 12 Day Advent Calendar I picked up at Hobby Lobby, it's very cheap, got a bouncy ball. I also ate stuff I shouldn't have.
November 20: Got to read a book today, it was so nice to escape into a different world for awhile. I also know not having quiet and being able to read is something that's contributing to my stress. I say this every time, so I don't know why I don't try harder to do it. I ate all the unhealthy things and drank Mountain Dew. I received a Grant a Wish:
of chocolate. 
I put together a wish of die cuts:
And totally forgot about my veggies I bought on Thursday:
They came from a Readabout bag that the library is withdrawing. I had to wait a whole week to buy them, because the person that could price them was doing virtual conferences. That broccoli totally makes me smile.

No comments: