Friday, April 17, 2020

Shopping

Friday: Woke up to snow on the ground, I almost talked myself out of shopping. I again tried Target's website and couldn't find what I wanted, so I just left. I was afraid the world was wondering what I was doing out walking, I was afraid they'd wonder why I was sweaty in the store (it was too warm for the coat I was wearing, the store is about a mile from my house), I was afraid they'd wonder why I didn't just get essentials and leave (I got what I needed, but since I was there, I thought I'd look at some other stuff, and I didn't know when I'd be shopping again). I didn't spend near as much time as I usually would, for me it was a quick trip. I didn't go to Walmart as I usually would as I visit all the stores when I go down there.
I found these cool stickers in the store:
 They're larger, I believe 20 stickers to a package for $5, I'm not sure if they were worth it, I was just excited to see them.
What I bought:
 blind bags, candy, antacids, stickers, toothbrush heads.
I totally splurged on the giant box of blind bags, one of the YouTube channels I watch opened one. I touched the sour gummies, felt bad and decided to buy it, and then it turned out more expensive than it was priced, glad to know that's still happening (SARCASTIC). I needed the toothbrush heads and the antacids. When I got to the toys, I saw there was a bunch of Easter candy still left over, so I picked up some.
My next stop was Dollar Tree.
 bag tags, snacks, stickers, toothpaste, batteries
90% of these purchases are for me, I admit it. I needed the toothpaste and batteries.
 puzzle, more snacks, more blind bags, faux moss, sloth.
I needed the puzzle for a swap (actually I needed a puzzle piece, but figured it was cheaper to buy a puzzle at the dollar tree). I was excited to find the brownie batter M&Ms. I received a fairy house for a fairy tag awhile ago, I keep thinking it would look better with moss on the top, so I picked some up. I was on the lookout for sloths for another swap, and I kept finding ones that weren't crafty. I couldn't pass this one up, I think it's going to work with me.
 bling, ziploc bags, blind bags, toys, batteries, tape.
I needed the ziploc bags for a swap, I couldn't pass up the blind bags and I needed the batteries. I found a crafty sloth.
Normally I use cash at the Dollar Tree, but I keep hearing that cash is really dirty, so I didn't.
All the blind bags I picked up.
the giant box, a could mini boos, some Jurassic Park dinosaurs, some mini genies and a monster. I opened one of the dinosaurs mostly because it popped open on my way home. I really just want to open all of these right now.
I found another postage due parcel delivered to me. Again from overseas when I opened it and no return address, so it had to be delivered and I will pay again, this is getting annoying. Someone said I was rude for asking people to put proper postage on the stuff they mailed out.
 It was a junk journal tag.
I like it, just annoyed that I have to keep paying postage for my mail, and the way people are getting around it, is by not putting their return address on items. Again, if you can't afford the postage, maybe you shouldn't sign up.

No comments: