Friday, May 24, 2019

Puffy llamas

I did not read any books on the 23rd. I just wasn't interested in anything. I just sat on the couch and watched movies, which wasn't particularly bad because I got my movies watched. I received a couple pieces of mail.
Surprise tag:
 I'm not sure how I feel about this one. If I didn't know it was a surprise tag, I'd assumed it was happy mail.
Bee card:
 It's wicked cute.
Friday morning, I got up and found this guy on my closet.
 When I first saw him, he was curled up like a tiny piece of poop. Then he uncurled himself and started to walk up the wall.
 I collected him and stuck him outside. Not quite sure how he got in, but I'm hoping he lives a long life outside.
It was starting to rain when I went to bed on Thursday night and every time I rolled over and woke up it was raining. It seemed like it rained all night long. I think it might have. There's this bucket outside (not sure why) that I had emptied out on Thursday because I didn't feel like breeding mosquitoes next to my door.
When I went outside to free my friend, I found it partially full:
 I decided to head over to the store and pick up some Mountain Dew because a 6 pack of 16.9 oz bottles was on sale for $1.88 + deposit, which is better than a 20 oz bottle. On the way home, I saw this beauty.
 There was a giant bud right next to it.
I stuck my yard stick in the bucket when I got home, to measure:
 I didn't realize the camera did not focus like I asked it to, there's about 6 inches in there. I emptied it out and set it back up. Forecast for the next few days is rain. We had a bunch of roads flooding overnight and the sump pump has been running constantly all day.
Had some mail in my mailbox as I headed out to work.
Happy mail:
 I'm not exactly sure how I feel about this.
Bicycle ATCs:
 Interesting selection of extras, feel like I went on a safari.
Sticker swap:
 This morning I was just thinking I should stop doing sticker swaps because I usually didn't get a lot of stickers I liked. There's one sticker sheet I'm not too excited about (the rainbow ones on the left). I love the holographic stars and the clouds with rainbow drops and the animal characters and the pineapple ones and the puffy llamas and the handmade springy ones and the cacti and the gems and the snails.
ATC:
 Who wants ice cream?
This is that giant bud that I saw earlier:
I love irises. We had these giant purple ones in our yard when I was a kid, that's how I knew it was spring. I miss irises.

No comments: