Monday, May 13, 2019

A blue bunny

Saturday: Had to work another graduation. I was freaking out a little because the summer bus schedule started that day, but they bus company hadn't updated their website to reflect that. The bus got me to Hilton about 30 minutes before I needed to be there, I was thinking of just walking in and then decided I'd just take the bus and eat my lunch. And then the bus was a bit late and got me a bit nervous. I still got there early enough to eat my lunch. It was a bit different as there were only 2 graduation ceremonies, but we were still basically there during the in between and it was a bit boring. They decided to not print the giant programs this year, those being the ones with the names of all the students graduating because people take one for every person in the family, but then just leave them behind, so it's basically a waste of paper. We still had programs, but they just told you what was going on, and who was speaking. And we still had people annoyed that they couldn't have 12 for each person in their family. I'm not sure how many we had at the door I was at, but it wasn't a ton. And we heard about it.
Walked home with my walking friend, but didn't make my fitbit happy, no surprise there. Mail was there when I got home, which I didn't expect since it wasn't there when I left on Friday (about 4pm) and I got home about the same time I had left the previous day.
Die cuts:
 From doing a card sketch.
Happy mail:
 This was supposed to be for sticker flakes. I'm a little miffed at how the person thought I was going to know what those Asian characters are.
Snail:
 It's not really a snail, but I think it's pretty cool anyway.
Fruit tag:
 It's the inside of something sticky notes.
I totally just watched movies and read books the rest of the day.
Sunday: felt like an extra weekend day because by working graduation on Friday, it felt like Saturday, so Saturday felt like Sunday and then Sunday was extra. I just did laundry and got some things to mail as I was expecting to spend Tuesday (my normal get ready day) with my parents and then Tuesday night with a friend (because I had to take vacation).
Flower ATC:
 Happy mail:
 Cactus:
 Wish for Sticko stickers:
 Bee card:
 Spring notecards:
 I thought I got quite a few things ready and somehow made 2000 steps.
Monday: left early from the library because I had to take vacation. Went to lunch with a friend and whined about how adulting kinda sucks. Got caught up on Youtube when I got home, and we were back to late mail delivery (4:45).
Sticker flakes:
 What was inside:
 I was a bit too tickled about all these. I'm not a huge fan of Totoro, I just think he's kinda cute.
wish for washi:
 It's like a carnival walking through the woods.
Yellow happy mail:
 LOVE it all. I've actually been looking for one of these card holders (box at top with 'make it happen'). It's all so cute.
Llama tag:
 CUTE pencil pouch.
Rainbow tag:
 Loving these, I wish it didn't take the person over a month to get them to me.
Use what you get:
 We send each other a die cut and then we (the person getting the die cut) makes a card with it.
And birthday mail:
I wished for people to send me birthday mail and it's starting to trickle in. I set it aside, but I'm not sure if I can handle not opening it for 7 more weeks.

No comments: