Sunday, May 26, 2019

Bread

Saturday: I didn't do much. I convinced myself to get out and go to the farmer's market, I really wanted a good sugary pastry for breakfast, but I didn't see any stalls of just pastries and the few vendors that had pastries just didn't look that good.
I did pick up some mini loaves of bread:
 They were $10 altogether, which is a good deal. They are (from left): lemon poppyseed, blueberry, butter pecan and garlic butter. I wanted the strawberry blueberry, but the lady in front of me bought the last one. I ate the butter pecan for breakfast, it was ok, very subtle taste. The vendor suggested heating up the garlic cheese one for a few seconds in the microwave, I did that but it just wasn't that great. I stuck the lemon poppyseed in the freezer, I was going to walk it over to my parents, but I just didn't feel like it.
I got some die cuts in the mail:
 There were tons:
I decided to have a Hunger Games marathon after that and was up pretty late finishing the last one. I should have just waited to watch it on Sunday.
Sunday: I had to work the high school's graduation. It wasn't too bad, other than people getting annoyed that we only gave out one program per family. Apparently the high school only gave us 3 boxes, and about half of those went on the chairs for the graduates.
I was discussing on one of my Facebook groups that I'm not sure my fit bit is very accurate. The tiny walk that I did on Saturday (walking to the farmer's marked and back) was less than a mile (.88) and my fitbit said it was about the same amount of steps as walking 1.24 miles home from my job. Someone said it was because it's measuring how much you move your arms. I'm not a huge swing my arms when I walk person. I was going to look at the steps again when I got home today, but I had to take a detour. I found a library card on my way home and decided to walk it over to the library instead of having to remember to take it in when I worked on Tuesday. Due to that fact, I chose to pick up lunch at Dairy Queen. After dropping off the library card I mentioned I was going to eat my lunch and the person at the desk said something about pie in the fridge, so I decided to check that out:
 It was kind of a key lime pie. It was very limey.
After getting home, I put together some stuff to send out.
An ATC:
 And a bunch of birthday mail:
 Second birthday surprise:
 And another one:
 And another one:
 And a happy mail tag:
And some bicycled ATCs
I finished those up and realized it was almost 8pm.
It's 10PM, I've decided to try and go to bed at a decent time (10ish), because I'm really good at going to bed at midnight and then (weirdly) I'm rather tired the next day.

No comments: