Wednesday, May 01, 2019

Steak sticker

Saturday: I took a weird in between shift for a co worker (11-4), I misread the email when she asked to switch, I'm not a fan of the the swing shift. It was pretty busy when I got in there, but tapered off before I left. 
I found a floral washi swap when I got home:
 My favorite is the one in the lower left corner because there's a ginkgo leaf on it.
Sunday: I went to a coffee/tea meetup, I'm not sure how I feel about it, they were talking about politic stuff when I got there. I was looking more for a group that talked about life and movies and dealing with life. I think I'll check a few more out before I make a decision. I figure at the least I'll get out of the house, meet new people and try some new places here.
I got a few swaps ready to go
Elaborate butterfly pocket letter:
 Basically we were supposed to cover it in butterflies, I didn't want it to get too busy, but I like how it turned out.
Butterfly swap:
 We had to send a card with a butterfly on it and 5 butterfly die cuts.
Send Me Something mermaid:
 I wanted to go flat, I picked up the round stickers at Dollar Tree, the large sticker is a wall sticker from Dollar Tree and I included some washi samples.
Happy Mail tag:
 some memo sheets, stickers, journaling cards and mini envelopes.
tag swap:
We had to send 10 different kinds of tags.
I bought this "World's Smallest" Care Bear at Target last week,
I find it's funny that the packaging says "actually works". It's a stuffed animal, how would it not work? I realize there were other World's Smallest things, but I think it's funny they still printed it on this one.
Monday: I received a wish of washi tape with woodland animals on it:
 And a wish granted of tea:
 I'm not so sure I should keep wishing for tea or drinking it. I always put 3 Tablespoons of sugar in it because it's not sweet enough for me. I think I'll stop wishing for it and just finish drinking the ones I have.
I put together a few tags.
Send Me Something stuffed:
 I wanted to go a different way, but then I saw this person loved stuffed animals, so I went with this guy.
Snail tag:
 I had gotten this notebook for another snail tag and knew I wouldn't use it, so I thought I'd pass it on to someone else.
Wish for a cute pencil case and a surprise:
 She had unicorns listed in her favorites, so I sent her some.
wish of clear Christmas stamps:
 I'd been holding on to these for awhile, I don't use stamps and someone sent them to me. Thought I'd have to hold on to them until next Christmas.
Yellow happy mail:
 Tuesday: I received a butterfly swap:
 We were supposed to send a card with a butterfly and 5 butterfly die cuts.
I happened to see one of my favorite books float by:
 I loved reading this book as a kid.
Wednesday: I did go and try to buy some Easter surprizamals, but I didn't see any. I did find a destash tag when I got home from work:
I told myself I was going to start throwing things away that I didn't want, but I think I'll just collect them for the next destash tag.
I have 46 items checked out. I'm going to attempt to sit down and read until I go out with my friend on Friday. I hope to have a bag full of things to return on Saturday when I go back to work.

No comments: