Tuesday, May 14, 2019

Pink dragon in the mail

So, today I went to lunch with my parents for Mother's Day and my parent's anniversary since they were gone on Sunday. We went to a local place, I suggested because the Margarita flatbread sounded good, it wasn't. My mom complained about the loud music the whole time, she does that complains about things a lot. She told me last month that she's trying not to eat chocolate, but she wanted a piece of cheesecake. I learned today, that usually a piece of cheesecake has more calories than a meal. My parents are planning on going to Chicago some time this summer and asked if I wanted to go along. I do, just not with them. Last time we went to Chicago, we stopped a bit outside of it for the night and my dad snores, so I didn't get a lot of sleep, plus 6 hours in the car with my parents is tons of fun. The sleeping arrangement in Chicago wasn't that great and I didn't get a lot of sleep the three nights we were there. I also wish my parents would stop treating me like I'm 5 every time we go on vacation. I want to go on a vacation, just not with my parents, or with my parents where they might think I'm actually in my 30's. 
After lunch, mom and I went to a local garden and looked at the tulips, and then we visited the gift shop.
How cute are these planters?
And this pencil pouch?
And these keychains?
I was very tempted to buy one, but not for $17, they were about the same size as the ones below
You can see they aren't that big.
And these planters were wicked cute, too:
I was tempted to spend the $17 on them.
I almost bought a cute stuffed guinea pig, but talked myself out of it because I knew I'd be receiving a couple stuffed animals in the mail within the next few days.
I got home and went on a walk to help with my stress from lunch. Made 11,000 steps before I got home. Put together some things to mail out tomorrow.
Birthday mail:
Wish of kawaii stickers:
Birthday wish:
Birthday wish:
Made a card with a die cut I got in the mail:
I'm not really liking it. I might pull it apart and try again.
The mail has been late lately, I received a flower ATC:
And that order that had the stuffed animals in it, I expected it later this week.
dragon ($4), emoji finger puppets ($1.30), bunny ($5).
I really wanted some new stuffed animals,  not something I need, but I've been good at not buying them.
Littlest Pet shop mini toy surprise ($2 each), Martha Stewart kite stickers ($1.30), Sticko underwater stickers ($1.20), My Little Pony stickers ($1.20), puffy panda stickers ($1.50), Hatchimals mystery egg ($5), blue fairy figurine ($2), flamingo pen ($1.50), star squirter ($1)
I kinda wish I had bought something to eat.

No comments: